Check out my band Disturbed
I feel like it'll not be worth it to pause music to watch that vid
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Can we stop making these shit threads please

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Can we stop making these shit threads please

no
Is there a #NotAllTransgenders hashtag trending yet?
I have nothing important to say
trans fats are bad mkay
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
I identify as a transgender murderer and i find this appalling 
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by StewieSwan
that video is disturbing as fuck, tho. for real. especially the 2nd half
especially the second half? bloody hell i stopped at the 1:30 mark
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
On the mobile version of the site you can't see who the TS is, but I hardly require that feature to know a Stewie thread before I click.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
StewieSwan

on a real i'm pretty curious like

how much a shite are you in real life?

like i know you're putting it on because being a git on ultimate-guitar.com makes you feel big but you have to be kind of a cunt irl to get a kick out of that in the first place so like

who is the real stewie

what actually drives you to be such a sack of bin juice and piss?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
So some chick checked a few dicks' privileges with not caring about pronouns, and we're suddenly supposed to be "mad" about this? She didn't do nothing
We should honestly just lock up anyone with a bowl haircut. We'll be rid of like 98% of mass shootings
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
''One's a freebie no matter what. Brian, he'd be a fuckin freebie. He'd be a gimme."

He killed Terry Sterling, Victoria Brong, and Brian Hayes.

Poor brian.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by JustRooster
On the mobile version of the site you can't see who the TS is, but I hardly require that feature to know a Stewie thread before I click.
lmaooooo

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by K33nbl4d3
StewieSwan

on a real i'm pretty curious like

how much a shite are you in real life?

like i know you're putting it on because being a git on ultimate-guitar.com makes you feel big but you have to be kind of a cunt irl to get a kick out of that in the first place so like

who is the real stewie

what actually drives you to be such a sack of bin juice and piss?

Not only am I a cool af dude. But I could also beat you up like 6 times
Quote by gonzaw
I literally haven't heard of anybody complaining about him being called a dude. Examples?

check OP
Quote by StewieSwan
check OP

It's quoting reddit and tumblr users ...

I can go to /r/the_donald, pick some quotes and then run a "Right-wingers are saying crazy X!" article if I wanted (sad thing is that it's likely some MSM outlets do lol).

Unless there is a legitimate social push towards "forgiving" the murderer, or media personalities/outlets, public people, etc mention it, then it's non-existant.
Quote by WCPhils
We should honestly just lock up anyone with a bowl haircut. We'll be rid of like 98% of mass shootings

Wait till I get a hair cut, I've let it go to shit
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Bruh you really gonna link a Milo link tho
Tranny Phantom.

From the dilated pupils in most of their videos, I'd say they were on amphetamines, a lot.  His "animations" were a clear warning sign, also the videos of him shooting a shotgun like a douche wearing shirts the columbine shooters wore were a warning sign.  His obsession with an obscure poorly drawn western cartoon character was a warning sign.  I get waifu's, but he was obsessed over a character from a danny phantom made for tv movie.  He hired voice actors for his animations, they were appearently his only contact, since he hated men, and supposedly most humans by extension.

Don't do drugs. 
Last edited by stratkat at Jun 13, 2017,
Quote by StewieSwan
Not only am I a cool af dude. But I could also beat you up like 6 times
okay, hun
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by TheChaz
Bruh you really gonna link a Milo link tho

fake news cnn won't tell u da troof
Quote by gonzaw
It's quoting reddit and tumblr users ...

I can go to /r/the_donald, pick some quotes and then run a "Right-wingers are saying crazy X!" article if I wanted (sad thing is that it's likely some MSM outlets do lol).

Unless there is a legitimate social push towards "forgiving" the murderer, or media personalities/outlets, public people, etc mention it, then it's non-existant.

"people are saying x"

"i literally haven't seen anybody say x"

"here"

"yeah but those don't count"

my man that ain't fair
You can just go to his channel and get all the information straight from him, but he's a boring person if you don't like cringe or the ramblings of methheads. 
https://www.youtube.com/user/PioneersProductions

He even admits in his videos he could probably only kill 3 people.  He talks about committing shootings.

What's sorta surreal is the dude he did videos with when he was 14-16 was on my myspace friends list, I know that because he'd shill their old skits. 
Last edited by stratkat at Jun 13, 2017,
Just because something is "news" doesn't mean it's important. most local TV news is dedicated to inane b.s. Look, I'm not saying I live a super eventful & fulfilling life or have lots of responsibilities to occupy my time, but why should I care about this? On my hierarchy of concerns, randos on the web getting mad about some event/person I never heard of is pretty low. It is all emotional manipulation in the interest of ad revenue -- you are being cucked by fast capitalism. Maybe we should all reevaluate what we are doing with our lives?
And you idiots wondered why I didn't want trannys in the bathroom with my niece....
Quote by gonzaw
Would Dylan Roof be proof that you don't want straight men to go into the bathroom with your son/nephew/etc?

False equivalency.
Roof viewed himself as a soldier with a specific target, as psychopathic as he may have been, there was a coherent goal in mind.
Not so with the others.
Quote by 33db
False equivalency.
Roof viewed himself as a soldier with a specific target, as psychopathic as he may have been, there was a coherent goal in mind.
Not so with the others.

But this dude commited suicide and went on a killing spree because of his misanthropy (and likely mental illness). It's a legitimate analogy, since in neither scenario their reasons for murdering people have anything to do with being concerned about a specific group of people going into a bathroom or not.
Quote by gonzaw
But this dude commited suicide and went on a killing spree because of his misanthropy (and likely mental illness). It's a legitimate analogy, since in neither scenario their reasons for murdering people have anything to do with being concerned about a specific group of people going into a bathroom or not.

Don't try to twist it around, one of those killers was clearly "unpredictable" and could have gone off at any moment, the other was a cold calculating killer with a specific target in mind.

2 very different animals.
Quote by 33db
Don't try to twist it around, one of those killers was clearly "unpredictable" and could have gone off at any moment, the other was a cold calculating killer with a specific target in mind.

2 very different animals.

But what does it have to do with transgenders in bathrooms?

I don't want neither cold calculating killers not unpredictable mentally ill people in bathrooms with anybody I know of either. Now what does that have to do with other transgenders using a bathroom I don't know
Quote by gonzaw
But what does it have to do with transgenders in bathrooms?

I don't want neither cold calculating killers not unpredictable mentally ill people in bathrooms with anybody I know of either. Now what does that have to do with other transgenders using a bathroom I don't know

Didn't we already do this?
why are we even talking about bathrooms yo

shit even transgender stuff is not really the topic
Page 1 of 2