Page 1 of 2
He's a lovable guy with a distinct style. Despite being asked at least a couple times to never talk to him or mention him I thought this thread was a good idea. Give each other topics and prompts and we can all respond as if we were Fat Lard. Popular topics may be Trump, bitcoins, or Tesla stock.

Edit: remember, this thread is a celebration of our friend, be nice.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
JustRooster wait-
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Avril Lavigne
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator
Avril Lavigne

Lol etr with ur washed up stars appropriating oriental feline cartoons for profit. #SAD
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I was gonna try but I realized I never read Lard's posts
Whatever you are responding to, be sure to delete your post after a few minutes.
gotta archive your e-materials so the black-helicopter'd Clinton (((Gestaponies))) don't rawdog your cyberidentity down the meme-ory hole

[dirty South/trap beats crest the horizon]
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
gotta archive your e-materials so the black-helicopter'd Clinton (((Gestaponies))) don't rawdog your cyberidentity down the meme-ory hole

Magnificent rendition
My God, it's full of stars!
[gross black/grindcore metal]
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
You normcore paupers are too busy getting Art of the Dealt to understand """""""Brumpft"""""""" mastered the ogdoad eight in the last
c u r r e n t
u
r
r
e
n
t

y e a r
e
a
r

More critique, I feed off the feedback to sculpt myself into being Overman perfection. Not gonna like any posts from here on just to not cause bias or uncertainty; if you know I don't like it, you should be getting a psychical sense or an amalgam of falseness. Is this my Sweet 16??

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad

Props on this memer getting the origins of the national bird right, thanks to Manly Hall's sharing. Ben Franklin actually hated the idea of the change to bald eagle (they're like glorified seagulls, as their modus operandi is scavenger)

Quote by Aeolian Harmony

Quote by Rossenrot
You normcore paupers are too busy getting Art of the Dealt to understand """""""Brumpft"""""""" mastered the ogdoad eight in the last
c u r r e n t
u
r
r
e
n
t

y e a r
e
a
r

Beautiful
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Will Lane
who

askjeeves.com "Fat Lard". It will come up.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Fat Lard
Props on this memer getting the origins of the national bird right, thanks to Manly Hall's sharing. Ben Franklin actually hated the idea of the change to bald eagle (they're like glorified seagulls, as their modus operandi is scavenger)

Notice how this Pheonix bites the banner where it reads "Pluribus". 🤔 "Fool the right ones", is it not? Now what does "right ones" mean...

Maybe we should ascend to Solar, no?
Last edited by Fat Lard at Jun 12, 2017,
Quote by Fat Lard
Maybe we should ascend to Solar, no?

Good catch, but which solar?
the two (2) suns orbit around nibiru, pick one.
you believe NASA went to the M O O N? You would think so, but did you? Intent > evidence, or that's what they'd want you to think. ((they)) know everything we talk about, NSA -> NASA is one letter away ... or maybe more? NASA -> NASAL now you know why you get allergies in summer, """climate change"""

our friends are fighting the good fight. it's interesting (a-la not). if nibiru has oil, what have cucks not mentioned to us yet? We have to perceive the gravitational pull of the outer stars, to reach the inner understanding that was ingrained in us by the systemic manipulative dogma of yesteryear. If the sun1 is behind sun2, then sun1 is not at the elliptic focus but at its tangent.
what makes that of this puny little earthlike microscosm? take of it what you will

>current year
>believes heliocentrism

we need to go deeper. I like to sip some coffee when discussing the matter of the u.n.i.v.e.r.s.e, but it may not be to your liking (e.g le macchiato fatale, per sé ).

what is greater than the sun? let's find out

^^ this guy knows whats up.

makes you ponder
Quote by Fat Lard
More critique, I feed off the feedback to sculpt myself into being Overman perfection. Not gonna like any posts from here on just to not cause bias or uncertainty; if you know I don't like it, you should be getting a psychical sense or an amalgam of falseness. Is this my Sweet 16??

Buy quality real and fake passport, SSN, SSC, visa, ID Card, Drivers License, Birth Certificate,
SkypeID::::::::ocumenta6

Buy High Quality real and fake passport, Social Security Card, Visa, ID card, Driver's License, Birth Certificate, Marriage Certtificate and License: Email:
Buy high quality Fake And Real Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID CARDS,marriage certificate, Marriage license, Registered nurse certificate, Social Security Card, we produce best Quality Novelty Fake And Real, Using best HOLOGRAMS AND DUPLICATING MACHINES With over 13 million of out documents circulating over the world. 

QUALITY FEATURES FOR ALL OUR DOCUMENTS 

-IDs Scan-yes... 

-HOLOGRAMS: IDENTICAL 

-BAR CODES: IDS SCAN 

-UV: YES 

-WATERMARK: YES 

-LIGHT VERIFICATION: YES 

-FAKE and Real IDS WITH FAST SHIPPING 

Popular demands: Passport, SSN, ID Card, Driver's License, Birth Certificate, marijuana license, Registered Nurse, Work Permit, Visa, Passport Card. 

General Support::::::::

Buy Quality Real And Fake Passports,Driver's License,ID Cards,Fake ID's for Over 50's state drivers license cards and State ID cards available. Includes state driver's license hologram and magnetic strip or bar code on back. 2 business day order, high resolution that Department of Motor Vehicles use.Send current .JPG or .GIF of current license with picture and changes in NAME, DOB, LICENSE #, RESTRICTIONS, etc.all our documents are used at any border pass, airport, applications with no problems we produce the following documents and the list is not full place your order for details 

KEYWORDS: 

buy registered and unregistered ID cards 

buy registered and unregistered drivers license worldwide 

buy registered and unregistered USA(United States) passports, 

buy registered and unregistered Australian passports, 

buy registered and unregistered Belgium passports, 

buy registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports, 

buy registered and unregistered Canadian(Canada) passports, 

buy registered and unregistered Finnish(Finland) passports, 

buy registered and unregistered French(France) passports, 

buy registered and unregistered German(Germany) passports, 

buy registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) passports, 

buy registered and unregistered Israel passports, 

buy registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) passports, 

buy registered and unregistered Spanish(Spain) passports, 

buy registered and unregistered Mexican(Mexico) passports, 

buy registered and unregistered South African passports. 

buy registered and unregistered Australian driver licenses, 

buy registered and unregistered Canadian driver licenses, 

buy registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) driving licenses, 

buy registered and unregistered German(Germany) driving licenses, 

buy registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses, 

buy registered and unregistered Diplomatic passports, 

buy registered and unregistered USA(United States) passports, 

buy registered and unregistered Australian passports, 

buy registered and unregistered Belgium passports, 

buy registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports, 

buy registered and unregistered Canadian(Canada) passports, 

buy registered and unregistered Finnish(Finland) passports, 

buy registered and unregistered French(France) passports, 

buy registered and unregistered German(Germany) passports, 

buy registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) passports, 

buy registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) passports, 

buy registered and unregistered Mexican(Mexico) passports, 

buy registered and unregistered South African passports. 

buy registered and unregistered Australian driver licenses, 

buy registered and unregistered Canadian driver licenses, 

buy registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) driving licenses, 

buy registered and unregistered German(Germany) driving licenses, 

buy registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses, 

registered Diplomatic passports,and driver license ,id cards etc 

buy registered and unregistered Duplicates,and driver license ,id cards etc 

buy registered and unregistered USA(united States) passports for sale, 

buy registered and unregistered Australian passports for sell,and driver license ,id cards 

buy registered and unregistered Belgium passports for sell, 

buy registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports for sell,etc.... 

buy Camouflage passports, 

express work permits 

IELTS certificate,TOIC ETC 

express Canadian citizenship documents 

verified id cards 

passport registered 

Canada Cards 

United States Cards 

Student Cards 

International Cards 

Private Cards 

Adoption Certificates 

Baptism Certificates 

Birth Certificates 

Death Certificates 

Divorce Certificates 

Marriage Certificates 

Custom Certificates 

High School Diplomas 

G.E.D. Diplomas 

Home School Diplomas 

College Degrees 

University Degrees 

Trade Skill Certificates 

Social Security 

Validate SSN Number 

Driver License 

Spy Products 

Voice Changers 

Listening Devices 

Invisible Ink 

DMV Record Inquiry 

Background Check 

Investigate Anyone 

visa issues 

we solve many document issues place your order being a visa issue,passport,Driver license issue,work permit or needing to work internationally ,studies matters,ID cards runs ,changing or apply for a new birth certificate,social securitycards,citizenship documents,school diplomats ,changing your details ,bank statements,credit and debit cards issues , we work team of professional aim for the best need to our clients and ETC worldwide for more details meet any of the contacts you see 

Get A second Chance In Life with New Identity protect your privacy, build new credit history, bypass criminal background checks, take back your freedom . We are unique producers of Authentic Genuine Data Base Registered Citizenshipdocuments including Fake Money, Counterfeit money..We offer only Original high-quality grade 1 Fake as well as data base registered real genuine fake passports, Drivers Licenses, ID cards, Stamps, Fake Visas, Fake School Diplomats, Fake Money and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italia, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom, Japan, China and This list is not full!ued and registered in the government database system.. 

General support::::::::

Buy quality real and fake passport, SSN, visa, ID Card, Drivers License, Birth Certificate,  

Buy high quality Fake And Real Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID CARDS,marriage 

certificate, Marriage license, Registered nurse certificate, Social Security Card 
Fat Lard is anything but lovable.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I feel sorry for all the cuckcurrency users who will be left behind in the age of coins. Gen X (((investors))) who constantly cry that BITCOIN WILL FAIL will be left with nothing as coins become the only thing that matters. If you don't buy ETH or BTC   NOW  in some decent amount, you are literally not worth saving and are probably a cuck.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
I feel sorry for all the cuckcurrency users who will be left behind in the age of coins. Gen X (((investors))) who constantly cry that BITCOIN WILL FAIL will be left with nothing as coins become the only thing that matters. If you don't buy ETH or BTC   NOW  in some decent amount, you are literally not worth saving and are probably a cuck.

August. ETH coin. Screencap this, it's at about $385 at the moment
Quote by JustRooster
Despite being asked at least a couple times to never talk to him or mention him

I find that interesting, very cliquish.
Quote by Fat Lard

I'm buying some every week

Quote by ErikLensherr

::: fat
lard:::
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Fat Lard

I notice on zerohedge another of the tribe are predicting a 30 to 40% drop in FANG stocks, and since the digital currency seems to track that....
Quote by zgr0826
I'm buying some every week

I'll see you in lambo land my G
Quote by 33db
I notice on zerohedge another of the tribe are predicting a 30 to 40% drop in FANG stocks, and since the digital currency seems to track that....

What do Facebook, Amazon, Netflix, and Google's stocks have to do with crypto besides both being tech-related? Correlation =/= causation
Quote by Fat Lard

What do Facebook, Amazon, Netflix, and Google's stocks have to do with crypto besides both being tech-related? Correlation =/= causation

Track the crypto graphs with the FANG graphs, there is some correlation and so probably causation, especially since HST is so prevalent with those stocks.
Getting fucked by an algo.
I always just think of the time when he was on the show where Jenny friend zoned him.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Fat Lard

It's everyday bro

::: i s t a r t e d p i z z a g a t e l i b t a r d a n d p e d o a r e o n e a n d t h e s a m e :::
Buy Ark coin, in the future it's going to get gud possibly

Quote by Masquirina
::: i s t a r t e d p i z z a g a t e l i b t a r d a n d p e d o a r e o n e a n d t h e s a m e :::

D o w n p l a y i n g p i z z a g a t e i s f u n n y b e c a u s e m y n a m e i s M a s q u i r i n a a n d i h a t e v i c t i m s o f c h i l d t o r t u r e
Fat Lard 
Which exchange are you using to buy them?

Quote by ErikLensherr

Page 1 of 2