1 3%
All of the Above
13 41%
None of the Above
1 3%
Voters: 32.
Page 1 of 3
Libtards get triggered by the right.

Conservacucks get triggered by the left.

Centrists get triggered by people having opinions.

Who are the actual snowflakes who can't stand the heat?
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Americans in their entirety*

*I'm an american too
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
Americans in their entirety*

*I'm an american too

/thread
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
White people.

Black Panther? Why can't it be Human Panther? Or just Panther?
I think snow looks pretty ^_^
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
the term is cuckservatives, you nancy 
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
the term is cuckservatives, you nancy 

Only a cuck would say that.
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by zgr0826
Only a cuck would say that.

i would let you fuck my gf <3
Quote by StewieSwan
i would let you fuck my gf <3

This is an implied contract. Your cuckery is now legally binding.
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Libtards, because they run off to their safe space and cry/make long-winded tumblr posts when they get #triggered. 
I have nothing important to say
Both sides have their sacred cows, always have. However, now it's gotten to an irrational level.  
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
No one in this world is actually a snowflake.

Except ETR.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by JackSaints
Libtards, because they run off to their safe space and cry/make long-winded tumblr posts when they get #triggered. 

So do Conservacucks (Cuckservatives so I don't trigger StewartSwan). They rally round breitbart, /pol/, Stormfront, and circlejerk after getting triggered.
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by zgr0826
So do Conservacucks (Cuckservatives so I don't trigger StewartSwan). They rally round breitbart, /pol/, Stormfront, and circlejerk after getting triggered.

I don't get triggered. I just don't want to have the GAY AGENDA SHOVED DOWN MY THROAT WHEN I EAT FRIES AT MCDONALDS LIKE A TRV AMERICVN 
Quote by StewieSwan
I don't get triggered. I just don't want to have the GAY AGENDA SHOVED DOWN MY THROAT WHEN I EAT FRIES AT MCDONALDS LIKE A TRV AMERICVN 

See, you got triggered by a thing I didn't even bring up. I was talking about you correcting me on the proper terminology of Conservatives.
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
I only care about flakes of the frosted variety.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
we are all snowflakes
dancing in the winds of chance
until the big heat
errybody in the club get tipsy offended
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
errybody in the club get tipsy offended

J-kwon remixes are lit in 2017
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I only care about flakes of the frosted variety.

Triggered flakes,
They're more than mad,
THEY'RE TRIGGERED
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Tony the Triggered

(tbh as someone w PTSD and who cares a lot about advocacy for veterans w PTSD, "triggered" jokes aren't my favorite - like, me putting on music to help drown out the sound of fireworks to help with my legitimate triggers shouldn't really be considered the same as dummies posting on fb when they are mad about starbux cups or whatever)
(tbh I couldn't resist the pun anyway)
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
Tony the Triggered

TRIGGERED TO THE LEFT OF ME

TRIGGERED ON THE RIGHT

HERE I AM

STUCK IN THE MIDDLE WITH YOUUU
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Right wing bigots. 

You're not really a liberal if you are an authoritarian who hates people for being "priveledged." If you hate white people, then you're a right wing bigot. 

There are definately some left wing snowflakes, but I can't think of any politicians who are like that when i can think of a bunch of right wing politicians who are snowflakes. *cough cough* Trump. *cough cough* Hillary (she's a centrist who leans to the right). *cough cough* 
Just a teenage girl who loves playing guitar way too much, if that's even possible.

I live for my girlfriend. <3
everyone in the pit 
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by vintage x metal
(tbh as someone w PTSD and who cares a lot about advocacy for veterans w PTSD, "triggered" jokes aren't my favorite - like, me putting on music to help drown out the sound of fireworks to help with my legitimate triggers shouldn't really be considered the same as dummies posting on fb when they are mad about starbux cups or whatever)

Same. When I say something triggers me (such as people advocating terrorism), people just think it's a "funny meme" and do it and then I legitimately gitimately get the urge to knife them or me to death. 

The meme started because of this one Feminazi SJW (which the name is very misleading, but so is Patriot Act, but whatever) who says that they have PTSD from someone disagreeing with them on Twitter. 

I do like the idea of safesplaces, but not in the SJW sense of the word. I think that places like schools and workplaces should have places for people who get bullied to go and be safe from bullying and stuff. I disagree that it should be used for people who had someone disagree with them (although if it's a person in a minority who was getting bullied then that's different). Although if you just call it a "quiet room," then it sounds less SJWy. 
Just a teenage girl who loves playing guitar way too much, if that's even possible.

Quote by k.lainad
everyone in the pit 

It'll probably be ignored cause it hits too close to home but...
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by vintage x metal
Tony the Triggered

I've been setting off fireworks to avoid being triggered by music. Wow. 
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr

small world.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

True. The reason there's so many is that I hit reply, and nothing happened so I just hit it multiple times. Who cares. 

I would argue that the average conservative is a bigger snowflake than the average liberal, but liberals have a greater chance of becoming an entire avalanche much more often than conservatives.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

See? I don't even have to make my point, they just fall into my lap. 
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by gogiregion

You're not really a liberal if you are an authoritarian who hates people for being "priveledged." If you hate white people, then you're a right wing bigot. 

Pretty sure racism isn't reserved to one political "side".
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
Quote by Wolfinator-x

What's pretty sure in percent? Like 65% + ?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Wolfinator-x

It kindof is. There's some things that wheather you like it or not, belong to a side. Gay rights are exclusive to the left, and racism is exclusiv to the right. Now, does this mean that all right wingers are racist? No. Very few people are 100% on a side. The people that are are just identity politics people who don't actually care about the issues. 

Yikes. 
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by gogiregion
Same. When I say something triggers me (such as people advocating terrorism), people just think it's a "funny meme" and do it and then I legitimately gitimately get the urge to knife them or me to death.

The meme started because of this one Feminazi SJW (which the name is very misleading, but so is Patriot Act, but whatever) who says that they have PTSD from someone disagreeing with them on Twitter.

I do like the idea of safesplaces, but not in the SJW sense of the word. I think that places like schools and workplaces should have places for people who get bullied to go and be safe from bullying and stuff. I disagree that it should be used for people who had someone disagree with them (although if it's a person in a minority who was getting bullied then that's different). Although if you just call it a "quiet room," then it sounds less SJWy. 

well perhaps one day we can live in a world where words like "safe space", "equal rights", and "justice" aren't offensive to people like, there shouldn't really be a reason why "safe space" makes people so angry - it's a pretty simple concept - when you are at a place like a school, office, or other mediated public venues, you should expect to be protected from people harassing you. if the distress is caused by something unintentional (like fireworks), it's good to provide a quiet space (I always designate my room with signs as a Quiet Space during shows for people to hang if they need a second, whether to answer a phone call or to decompress.) I couldn't promise a totally "Safe Space" free from any racism, sexism, etc. but I could definitely offer a quiet place to chill. 
or like, trigger warnings. why are people mad by the idea of letting people know if there is rape or murder or other graphic shit they are about to play in a public setting, like a school or office? why is it suddenly a pinnacle of comedy?
tbh the people I know who find that stuff funny are the most sensitive, irrational, emotionally explosive people I have met
Quote by ErikLensherr

m8 have you tried headphones??
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Page 1 of 3