I have no idea on what symbol to use as a Fermata, I could just write it in below the tab but I'd like some input from the community to confirm my decision. Thanks in advance!
Well, this is the symbol of course

When I used to use the Finale music program there was a special font for musical notation, the Petrucci font (see my avatar ), so that would be ideal but it's not gonna be supported here.  Maybe there is something a bit similar amongst all the odd symbols you can find in fonts nowadays using the character map, or we could construct our own ...
I can make this, ok, won't display here properly, but imagine it without the spaces
  _
( • )
but that's about the best I can do.  You might have to simply write "Fermata" in text above the tab where you want it, that should be fine.
Last edited by NSpen1 at Jun 14, 2017,
NSpen1 NeoMvsEu Omg sorry for not replying you guys! *insert sleeping kitten* Typing out the words is much better since I've seen other tabs that are annotated, thank you for the replies!  
*insert sleeping kitten*

That just sounds wrong.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by reverb66
I'm pretty sure the Bible requires that you play through a tube amp in Texas.
Quote by dannyalcatraz
That just sounds wrong.

It's like that Xzibit meme.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
theogonia777

Don't know which one you're going on about.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!