i don't know where to start. i have a ton of brand new power tubes (all of these are JJ), there are el34's in it now, i have el34's, sl34l's and 6l6's in the shop, so i am not concerned with that, i just am unclear with the proper biasing.\

AFAIK mesa has a standardized test requirement for tubes in mesa amps, but i don't know what that is.

i would like to stick some el34l's in there if possible.

also i have had it out of use for around a year now, and know that the power tubes are screwed (one was redplating) etc.

so what could i do or could you point me in the right direction?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
From what I remember about my Stiletto Deuce, Mesa designs their amp to run best with their own tubes. If it's EL34s you're after, I know they make their own lines of them. 
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
I did know that they sold their own, but i am not able to buy anything at the moment, just got married, funds are tight.

I literally have at least two dozen BRAND NEW power tubes. my hope was to use them.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
If I remember correctly you "can" use other branded tubes rather than that of Mesa stock. My old Single Rec and Rectoverb both had JJs. I had both of them go to a tech though. I never bought into the whole "its gotta be Mesa tubes" but I know they do calibrate their tubes to match the amps they are going in.  I'm not sure if that answered your question or not. I know you are fairly savvy with amps so I would assume using the power tubes you already have would work, but you would need to rebias the amp.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, SG standard, MIA Standard Strat, Schecter Banshee 7(*for sale*)
EVH 5153, Orange TV50H 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
trashedlostfdup Just sent you a PM.  
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
I imagine Mesa is tight-lipped about their specs, and without a tube tester it would be hard to even know what you have unless they are labeled
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
I remember buying Mesa power tubes (surely rebranded something or other) from a local Mesa shop. They had power tubes that were cold, mild and hot or something like that, labelled like buffalo wings sauces
I bought them for another amp, but my tech verified that they were matched to tight tolerances. I got the "hot" and put them in my Ashdown Fallen Angel. They were running a special so it was $40 for a pair, I said "what the heck".

Email Mesa, my tech (Trent Blake) has been more than amazing. He's such a cool guy, that I bug with Mesa questions monthly just to shoot the breeze. Well...kidding...(kinda)!