Hello ultimate guitar,

A while back I was given a 3/4 sized electric guitar. Now I am older I want to play full sized. In order to do this I want to extend the neck of my 3/4. Any suggestions on how to do this?

Thank you
You can't convert the neck. Your frets would no longer land on half step interval.  It's absolutely not worth what it would take to make it work.  

Get a job, buy a real guitar.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Just use a shrink ray (if you don't have one, go to Sharper Image or a Skymall catalog) and put it on the reverse setting.
Free Ali
If the neck pocket is the same size as a full size guitar (which it probably isn't) then theoretically you could buy a full size neck and put it on your 3/4 size body.

Even if this were possible I don't see why you would consider this over just buying a new guitar.
Quote by Random3
If the neck pocket is the same size as a full size guitar (which it probably isn't) then theoretically you could buy a full size neck and put it on your 3/4 size body.

Even if this were possible I don't see why you would consider this over just buying a new guitar.

That wouldn't guarantee that the bridge is in the right place. Intonation would likely be way off.
You would have to completely modify the entire thing, the effort and cost of which would be more than just buying something like a Squier Tele or Strat.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Learn to play 4/4, can't believe you've made it this far only playing waltz standards
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Just buy a full size guitar.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge