How often do you get hit on by strangers?
Does it happen often enough to become a nuisance?
Would you consider yourself a victim of catcalling?

I've always assumed it was less common for men than women, although that's because I've never experienced it myself.
Share your hilarious/humiliating experiences below
- sometimes. super slow to catch on when girls do it though, always figure it random conversation until I remember I'm in london and strangers never make random conversation. guys are always pretty obvious.
- nah.
- nah. though one time some lady in a mental health building (has some short term residential rooms) shouted some dirty stuff at me from her window.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
i've been hit on by a lot more men than women but tbh it's uncomfortable for me either way. in both cases they are usually in their 40s and super creepy about it. when i was like 17 i spent the summer working in an office where this old paul blart looking ass guy kept checking in on me and rubbing my shoulders and shit. nice intro to the corporate world.

i'm pretty clueless when it's people the same age as me lol don't ever notice until well after the fact. at least they don't ask to touch my hair so whatever i guess.

Being hit on is fun . Admittedly I've never felt physically threatened by those who've flirted with me.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
 >Reddit

Ok, this has been driving me crazy for seven movies now, and I know you're going to roll your eyes, but hear me out: Harry Potter should have carried a 1911.
Here's why: Think about how quickly the entire WWWIII (Wizarding-World War III) would have ended if all of the good guys had simply armed up with good ol' American hot lead.

Basilisk? Let's see how tough it is when you shoot it with a .470 Nitro Express. Worried about its Medusa-gaze? Wear night vision goggles. The image is light-amplified and re-transmitted to your eyes. You aren't looking at it--you're looking at a picture of it.

Imagine how epic the first movie would be if Harry had put a breeching charge on the bathroom wall, flash-banged the hole, and then went in wearing NVGs and a Kevlar-weave stab-vest, carrying a SPAS-12.

And have you noticed that only Europe seems to a problem with Deatheaters? Maybe it's because Americans have spent the last 200 years shooting deer, playing GTA: Vice City, and keeping an eye out for black helicopters over their compounds. Meanwhile, Brits have been cutting their steaks with spoons. Remember: gun-control means that Voldemort wins. God made wizards and God made muggles, but Samuel Colt made them equal.

Now I know what you're going to say: "But a wizard could just disarm someone with a gun!" Yeah, well they can also disarm someone with a wand (as they do many times throughout the books/movies). But which is faster: saying a spell or pulling a trigger?

Avada Kedavra, meet Avtomat Kalashnikova.

Imagine Harry out in the woods, wearing his invisibility cloak, carrying a .50bmg Barrett, turning Deatheaters into pink mist, scratching a lightning bolt into his rifle stock for each kill. I don't think Madam Pomfrey has any spells that can scrape your brains off of the trees and put you back together after something like that. Voldemort's wand may be 13.5 inches with a Phoenix-feather core, but Harry's would be 0.50 inches with a tungsten core. Let's see Voldy wave his at 3,000 feet per second. Better hope you have some Essence of Dittany for that sucking chest wound.

I can see it now...Voldemort roaring with evil laughter and boasting to Harry that he can't be killed, since he is protected by seven Horcruxes, only to have Harry give a crooked grin, flick his cigarette butt away, and deliver what would easily be the best one-liner in the entire series:

"Well then I guess it's a good thing my 1911 holds 7+1."

And that is why Harry Potter should have carried a 1911.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I don't see many strangers in my age range.  In my small community I know pretty much everyone.

Yes to most of it, but it's been a while. 

Also reddit's shit, I hate that it's a necessary tool in communicating with any fanbase as a whole.  I just shill music there. 
Last edited by stratkat at Jun 14, 2017,
It's very flattering tbh

Well at least when they're around my age. Old people doing it is uncomfortable and they can fuck off
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by MinterMan22
i've been hit on by a lot more men than women but tbh it's uncomfortable for me either way. in both cases they are usually in their 40s and super creepy about it. when i was like 17 i spent the summer working in an office where this old paul blart looking ass guy kept checking in on me and rubbing my shoulders and shit. nice intro to the corporate world.

i'm pretty clueless when it's people the same age as me lol don't ever notice until well after the fact. at least they don't ask to touch my hair so whatever i guess.

༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º ༽ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º ༽ºل͟º Blart is surrounded! Hit the upshoot button to blast those busters!
Only time was, walking home, two girls in a car pulled up alongside me giggling, then drove off again. They must have seen my face.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
oh wait, late last week some small young girl who kept making eyes at me on the bus the other day mooned me as she walked down the street with her friend (we got off same stop but went different directions, she was wearing hot pants that could just slide right down I guess)

had kinda forgotten about it because I was like "k, whatever" at the time and went back to considering whether to get takeout or not, but the image of her butt has been seared into my mind. was a nice butt though even though I figured her for a 17 or 18 yo maybe (kinda have no interest in anyone under 21 these days)
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by sashki

About once or twice a week.
Quote by sashki

No.
Quote by sashki

No.
Quote by sashki

Not really hilarious or humiliating: once at a 7 Eleven, a woman got into my car and asked me to take her to my place. I didn't even speak to her. I'll share more if I can think of any.
Free Ali
Quote by MinterMan22

I actually feel for you, my best friend (who was model handsome) had this happen to him all the time, he had a guy come up to him at the beach and start massaging him once.
Women did this stuff too, they would hit on him right in front of girlfriend, it was both outrageous and embarrassing. 
actually thinking on it

ok so I've had very gradually developing stuff over the course of a night or so, but it's kind of been a mutual awareness where no flirting is needed because unless you say something racist you're basically a dead cert

I've occasionally been given very big discounts on shit just out of having nice banter with barkeeps and stuff but that might just be appreciation for not being a dickhead in a bar full of them

idk if they count. I guess I've had a few flirty moments then but I can't say I've really been the one doing it
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by sashki
I can't get them offa me, tbh
Quote by sashki
Only while I'm driving
Quote by sashki
I'd have to be a cat in order for someone to call me
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Quote by zgr0826
 >Reddit

Ok, this has been driving me crazy for seven movies now, and I know you're going to roll your eyes, but hear me out: Harry Potter should have carried a 1911.
Here's why: Think about how quickly the entire WWWIII (Wizarding-World War III) would have ended if all of the good guys had simply armed up with good ol' American hot lead.

Basilisk? Let's see how tough it is when you shoot it with a .470 Nitro Express. Worried about its Medusa-gaze? Wear night vision goggles. The image is light-amplified and re-transmitted to your eyes. You aren't looking at it--you're looking at a picture of it.

Imagine how epic the first movie would be if Harry had put a breeching charge on the bathroom wall, flash-banged the hole, and then went in wearing NVGs and a Kevlar-weave stab-vest, carrying a SPAS-12.

And have you noticed that only Europe seems to a problem with Deatheaters? Maybe it's because Americans have spent the last 200 years shooting deer, playing GTA: Vice City, and keeping an eye out for black helicopters over their compounds. Meanwhile, Brits have been cutting their steaks with spoons. Remember: gun-control means that Voldemort wins. God made wizards and God made muggles, but Samuel Colt made them equal.

Now I know what you're going to say: "But a wizard could just disarm someone with a gun!" Yeah, well they can also disarm someone with a wand (as they do many times throughout the books/movies). But which is faster: saying a spell or pulling a trigger?

Avada Kedavra, meet Avtomat Kalashnikova.

Imagine Harry out in the woods, wearing his invisibility cloak, carrying a .50bmg Barrett, turning Deatheaters into pink mist, scratching a lightning bolt into his rifle stock for each kill. I don't think Madam Pomfrey has any spells that can scrape your brains off of the trees and put you back together after something like that. Voldemort's wand may be 13.5 inches with a Phoenix-feather core, but Harry's would be 0.50 inches with a tungsten core. Let's see Voldy wave his at 3,000 feet per second. Better hope you have some Essence of Dittany for that sucking chest wound.

I can see it now...Voldemort roaring with evil laughter and boasting to Harry that he can't be killed, since he is protected by seven Horcruxes, only to have Harry give a crooked grin, flick his cigarette butt away, and deliver what would easily be the best one-liner in the entire series:

"Well then I guess it's a good thing my 1911 holds 7+1."

And that is why Harry Potter should have carried a 1911.

This is some copypasta I can get behind.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
i get hit on occasionally from randoms when at house parties, but very rarely when out with friends in a public place, like a club or shopping mall, bar, etc

i find it extremely flattering, huge boost in confidence for the rest of the day for sure ...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

When I used to run on the street I got some girls catcalling me a couple times. It was pretty sick
Quote by TheChaz
When I used to run on the street I got some girls catcalling me a couple times. It was pretty sick

I thought you were allergic to cardio.

That used to happen to me as well. I don't run shirtless these days, though,. Maybe ten or fifteen more pounds and I'll be able to pull it off.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
I thought you were allergic to cardio.

That used to happen to me as well. I don't run shirtless these days, though,. Maybe ten or fifteen more pounds and I'll be able to pull it off.

I used to run before I hurt my knee. I hate running tho. I like sports, so that where all my cardio comes from.
I'll let you know how it feels if it ever happens to me.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
 How often do you get hit on by strangers? A few times every couple of years
Does it happen often enough to become a nuisance? No
Would you consider yourself a victim of catcalling? No

I've had black girls hit on me at work. One time I was driving through a parking lot and I see two girls walk pass me and I hear "HEY PAPI." Never had a black girlfriend though
Last edited by metaldud536 at Jun 14, 2017,
Quote by sashki

I've always assumed it was less common for men than women, although that's because I've never experienced it myself.

Not very often but I have been hit on by straight guys thinking I was a girl which is always hilarious to see their reaction. I have been kissed by a guy who thought I was a girl too. Not gonna lie i enjoyed it. I guess I'm kinda bi curious and he was definitely what I'd consider to be a guy I'd be attracted to.

never a nuisance in my experience. It's flattering and funny. A nice change from being told by girls at parties that I look disgusting which is not uncommon.

One time I walked past a small group of girls and they starting whistling at me, that was weird I guess because it was unexpected but hey, once again, flattered.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
-Never

-It never happens

-I am a victim of not being catcalled. Hit on me, sexy ladies. 
I have nothing important to say
I get hit on by fat chicks a lot, I'm an athletic bodied guy so I don't really go for that

I tried to swerve one in a club by saying 'I'm just here to have fun that's all' and then she said kiss me, I ran away
I've been hit on a few times but the most times I've been hit on by a dude was probably in the Philippines.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by ElMaco
No
Nay
Never

And it's
No nay never no more
And I'll play the wild rover,
No never no more

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by chrismendiola
Not really hilarious or humiliating: once at a 7 Eleven, a woman got into my car and asked me to take her to my place. I didn't even speak to her. I'll share more if I can think of any.

nice that is epic

Quote by Nero Galon
Not very often but I have been hit on by straight guys thinking I was a girl which is always hilarious to see their reaction. I have been kissed by a guy who thought I was a girl too. Not gonna lie i enjoyed it.

Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by JamSessionFreak
And it's
No nay never no more
And I'll play the wild rover,
No never no more

WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.