http://www.businessinsider.com/asgardia-first-space-country-satellite-2017-6

Some crazy Russian billionaire (redundant description) aspires to form a nation in space, with an eventual space station colony. They are currently accepting applications to become a citizen. Would you become a space citizen if it became a reality?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I've always inhabited space, no pen+parchment required.

My space station has much more to provide than any Ozymandias-like vision this charlatan has to offer.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Last edited by Zaphikh at Jun 14, 2017,
Quote by neidnarb11890
no, but I wish him well in his endeavor.

I don't. He's using my station's resources for his own personal glory.

Edit: I suppose there is one redeeming factor of having an extra satellite added to the heap of trash we've coated the periphery of the planet with: extra protection against comets.
Last edited by Zaphikh at Jun 14, 2017,
All it takes is one person to lose their marbles in space to kill the lot of them. 

I give it a few years at most. 

Our biology is so tied to our planet and sun with 24 hour days, that living anywhere else fucks us up.  I doubt we'll ever successfully leave this planet for an extended period of time.  Astronauts on the international space station get all sorts of weird effects from being in space for a year or less.  
Quote by Xiaoxi
http://www.businessinsider.com/asgardia-first-space-country-satellite-2017-6

Some crazy Russian billionaire (redundant description) aspires to form a nation in space, with an eventual space station colony. They are currently accepting applications to become a citizen. Would you become a space citizen if it became a reality?

Nope, to brutish a way to live.
You would have to have Star Trek level tech before I would.
The Space Kingdom of Asgardia has announced what may be a significant step towards becoming recognized as the first nation to orbit Earth. The founders of Asgardia  hope to create a peaceful, space-faring nation that mines asteroids and defends planet Earth from dangerous meteorites, space debris and other threats.

That sounds hilarious.

To answer the question, yes I would have no problem living in space provided the necessities are in place. Would I want to be one of the first to do so? Hell no.
Thought a little more about it, screw living in a satellite, colonize the moon.

Draw a giant dick on the moon to show earth you mean business, and establish your own nation. 
Quote by stratkat
Thought a little more about it, screw living in a satellite, colonize the moon.

Draw a giant dick on the moon to show earth you mean business, and establish your own nation. 

Yeah! Show 'em who orbits who!
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
No. I'm not going responding to the question "what's your nationality" with "ass guardian".
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by stratkat
screw living in a satellite

Quote by stratkat
colonize the moon.

*seinfeld-leaves-crowded-theater.gif*
No because I have seen the Ren and Stimpy "Space Madness" episode

Also if they are going to make a Space nation called Asgardia they will need to have some gaurdians:

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

it's kind of cool but it seems truly awful to actually do
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I would join up something like this but not under some loony russian.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
nah, humans don't belong in space

this is why we have psychedelics, so we never have to leave earth to see the rest of the universe
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by theguitarist

We could be dealing with potential space commies here.
Quote by theguitarist
are you kidding me? that's the ONLY condition in which I'd agree to it.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by MeTallIcA313
We could be dealing with potential space commies here.

>billionaire
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
To live permanently in space there would have to be some serious genetic shuffling, or some seriously advanced tech.

Living in space today would be a drawn out death sentence.
yes

next question
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
At least life would be more interesting for a while.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders