So I sanded the hole that holds the volume pot to much and now shes loose and jiggles a bit when I turn her.  
What model/type of filler or putty would be best to make the pot snug? I dont need to paint it as the knob will cover it. 
My Gear:
JacksonStars KE TN-02
Jackson DK2M
Jackson WRXT
Jackson KSXT
Jackson DXMG
Jackson 7 String soloist

Ovation Celeberity
seymour_jackson Nice Jackson collection! I have an RR3, DKMG, DKMGT, DXMG, DK2M, a 1993 King V Standard and a 1989 Charvel Fusion Custom all are MIJ's. (pics on my profile) Also check your profile for a PM from me.

Quote by Guitaraxe
A couple of washers might do the trick.
I agree with this if you are talking about the thickness of the wood.

If you are talking about the diameter of the hole I'd suggest wrapping some plumbers thread seal tape around the pot shaft it has no adhesive, wrap it until it fits like it should and try not to wrap wear you need to place the nut if you do add a washer or use a razor to trim the tape then just snug the pot up as normal that should keep it from wiggling around on you.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Jun 15, 2017,
Thread was moved to forum: Gear Building & Customizing
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!