View poll results: Excuses
I make excuses often
3 10%
I make excuses occasionally
13 42%
I make excuses rarely
15 48%
Voters: 31.
When something goes wrong, do you immediately think up of an excuse and how you'll blame someone/something else for what's gone wrong, or do you own up to what's happened as quickly as you can?
No excuses. Take action instead.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
blame the patriarchy for my personal shortcomings and failures of course
Check out my band Disturbed
I suppose it depends how bad it is. I can't think of an example where I blamed someone else though that's just low. But I could totally blame some inanimate object that's easy
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Usually there's a minute of grumbling, swearing and denial before I admit to myself that I could have done something differently.
All my friends are dead and it pushed me to the edge.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
When a problem happens, I first examine the root cause.  In my line of work it almost always miscommunication or lack of execution.  

I then determine how and why that happened.  

Then I find the solution, and execute it.  

As a manager, 9 times out of 10 I have to accept responsibility even if it's arguable that I had nothing to do with it.  It's life.  My blood pressure is high, and I drink tequila and listen to Doom.  Fuck it.  
"I definitely don’t write all my music in a blackout, like I used to, although I did come up with some good stuff in a blackout."
-Matt Fucking Pike
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

☆champion of the excuse☆

I blame all these johnny foreigner types for everything.
I have nothing important to say
The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg.

and more importantly, brews the tea
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I just had all of the above for lunch

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
i'll make excuses if i have a low opinion of the person i'm talking to and don't feel that i deserve whatever the consequences of taking responsibility would be
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
I think of all the ways I fucked up and tumble into a deep depression.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Thanks Obama
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Xiaoxi
No excuses. Take action instead.

Mmhmm. Excuses = Sexcuses.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
If you really want something you'll find a way. If you don't you'll find an excuse.

#facts
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
If you really want something you'll find a way. If you don't you'll find an excuse.

#facts

What if you can't find an excuse?
see the problem is that you have to make up the excuse in advance

like if you want to do something stupid that might get you in trouble

you need to make up believable excuses in advance rather than later
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I blame my participation in UG Pit threads for all of my shortcomings!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by ultimate-slash
Usually there's a minute of grumbling, swearing and denial before I admit to myself that I could have done something differently.

Same. I'm in a spot where I can attain a management position, so I'm always evaluating what's the best option over the "right" option, especially when directing others.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
Quote by gonzaw
I blame it on the boogie

Nice.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I could use drugs or alcohol as an excuse in a lot of cases, but ultimately it's still my fault for consuming them. 

I can blame the various mental disorders I've been diagnosed with but ultimately I'm still the one at fault when i could use such an excuse. 

I don't really bother making excuses to tell other people. 
Quote by K33nbl4d3
i'll make excuses
Shocking revelation

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Quote by seanlang01
Shocking revelation
honestly i didn't know you had enough of an opinion about me to be so salty

like we've only really interacted a couple of times and only once in recent weeks so i must have really pissed you off when i said that nobody would choose to be straight
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at Jun 16, 2017,