Ok so lately ive been seeing alot of people do this in guitar solos and dont know what its called : basically its a bend but before picking the string your bending you half strum muted strings downwards above the desired string . What is the name of this technique if any . Any replies thankful !!
It's called raking.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.