Poll: What do you add?
Poll Options
View poll results: What do you add?
Banana
9 36%
Berries (black-, blue-, rasp-, straw-, cran-, cherries, etc.)
9 36%
Peach
1 4%
Apple
1 4%
Avocado
4 16%
Kale
4 16%
Pear (not including the lolwut variety)
2 8%
Orange/Tangerine
2 8%
Lemon/Lime
2 8%
Grapefruit
1 4%
Passionfruit
1 4%
Pomegranate
3 12%
Spices
2 8%
Lemongrass
1 4%
Coconut
3 12%
Dairy milk
6 24%
Vegetable milk
5 20%
Mint
3 12%
Cocoa
1 4%
Peanut Butter
3 12%
Coffee
3 12%
Booze
6 24%
Honey
5 20%
Other plant parts (barks such as cinnamon, roots such as ginger, etc.)
5 20%
Cheesecake
1 4%
Protein powder
5 20%
Chia
2 8%
Soda
3 12%
Nuts
5 20%
Live bees
10 40%
Other (specify)
5 20%
Voters: 25.
I've started making health smoothies in order to ensure I get as many nutrients as possible. Personally, I start with a banana, add avocado (if I have any), kale, berries and fortified soy milk. It's refreshing on a hot day, too. The one I just made also has a little black rum for taste.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
I don't make healthy smoothies.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Damn right.
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I see you're not a suburban white girl after all

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

Quote by Wolfinator-x
I see you're not a suburban white girl after all

I mean, as much as I like, try it's just not, like... as easy as people say.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I got a blender just for this.

I put: strawberries, mango, banana, milk, honey, and the thing that ties all together...greek yogurt.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
This video shows how to make healthy smoothie

WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
banana, handful of strawberries and blueberries, a cup of whole milk, some ice, blend that shit --- my go-to smoothie

i wanna try something with kiwi, that could be interesting

i make a lot of chocolate whey protein smoothies too, but those are just for practicality, not fun
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

k.lainad
Why not just use ice cream if you're gonna use milk and ice?

Quote by Wolfinator-x
k.lainad
Why not just use ice cream if you're gonna use milk and ice?

i've tried the ice cream before, i prefer mik and crushed ice, gives it a different texture
i don't buy a lot of ice cream, prefer to use it as an after dinner desert or for vanilla ice cream floats with rootbeer mmmm
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Morning smoothie: ice, water, coconut milk, apple cider vinegar, some fiber protein, Trader Joe's red powder (cocktail of vitamins found in fruit), cocoa/chai seed mix, honey

Post-workout smoothie: ice, water, coconut milk, Greek yogurt, one scoop of protein, bananas, blueberry, honey (used to put cinnamon) 
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
I accidentally voted 'live bees', because I thought it said 'beef liver'
Quote by ultimate-slash
I accidentally voted 'live bees', because I thought it said 'beef liver'

You don't use both?
some bananas, some protein powder, some almond milk, maybe some strawberries if i have them, but im a simple man atm so don't have many ingredients usually.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Banana, PB, Ice, Almond Milk, Protein Powder.  It's not that healthy really.  But it's my post workout.  
"I definitely don’t write all my music in a blackout, like I used to, although I did come up with some good stuff in a blackout."
-Matt Fucking Pike
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I've started making health smoothies in order to ensure I get as many nutrients as possible. Personally, I start with a banana, add avocado (if I have any), kale, berries and fortified soy milk. It's refreshing on a hot day, too. The one I just made also has a little black rum for taste.

Add some flax seed, oats, and frozen strawberries and you're good to go  

edit: also, like Xiaoxi said, greek yogurt 

also why tf we got people talking about post-workout shakes but not posting in the goddamn Exercise and Nutrition thread
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
Add some flax seed, oats, and frozen strawberries and you're good to go  

edit: also, like Xiaoxi said, greek yogurt 
Strawberries are part of the berries I use.
Quote by Dreadnought
also why tf we got people talking about post-workout shakes but not posting in the goddamn Exercise and Nutrition thread
oops

I was really hoping when I hit "vote" a smoothie would pop out.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
Well, that's me going to the patent office first thing in the morning.

What do you put in your smoothies?

A straw.

Quote by snipelfritz

You have to push the tab button.

Dad jokes #335, #762
Usually either my apathy or disgust for humanity along with acid, Xanax, self-loathing and booze.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Well, that's me going to the patent office first thing in the morning.

It should be you getting ready to make me a smoothie tomorrow morning.

Can you include some of bjgrifter's xannies?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Smoothies aren't healthy for me because if I have one I won't feel like eating an actual meal. But I like avocado/honey/chia seed smoothies with a dash of coconut cream for lazy weekend mornings. Refrigerated, it's avocado pudding.
cat
You all have been scammed. Smoothies suck. The texture is thick and gross and there's too many flavors going on. Just eat some fruit.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
The blood of my enemies
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
smoothies were a treat when I was a kid because we were vegan and also usually weren't allowed anything with white sugar in it so didn't have much options for desserts.

base was always frozen banana and grape juice (we ate fruits for breakfast and snacks but always had extra bananas lying around and browning ones went into the freezer)

other ingredients were usually strawberry, kiwi, apple, grapes, cherries, nectarines and peaches, kinda depended on what was lying around/in season. I never really had much of a preference about what goes in one but if i ever get a smoothie now, I avoid ones with banana in them all now since I had them so many times as a kid and find them pretty boring (plus people usually make it with ice+fresh banana which kinda makes it lame compared to the thicker frozen banana ones we used to make)

don't really get this thing of making them "healthy" with spinach and grains and other vegetables, or basically making a fruit flavoured milkshake. was actually in the mood for one at lunch since I feel pretty crappy today and cba with proper food. Had one from costa with spinach, mango and pinapple that was pretty meh (spinach was a pointless addition , couldn't taste it) The other choice was strawberry+banana which sounded boring and coffee+oat+banana which sounded like my usual morning "bowel clearing" breakfast just shoved into a blender.

edit: I've always liked the idea of a post workout "smoothie" with protein powder chucked in but I've been pretty bad at working out regularly lately, and when I was doing it regularly, I always preferred making a proper meal (usually simple meat and salad/veg). Now that I've given up meat for a while but keep meaning to get back on a workout schedule, I've been thinking about getting into making some high protein milkshakes with nuts and soy milk and pea/rice protein powder since I'm missing the convenience of having some quickly prepared lean meat for protein.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Today weetos will be a main component of my smoothie.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Banana, whey protein, and Greek yogurt
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug