another brick in the wall

dumbass
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
another brick in the wall

dumbass
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

For the record, I was calling Burgery a dumbass.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
same song

dumbass
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict

silly goose
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Quote by Burgery
same song

dumbass

nope

little shtinky poo-poo boy
Was it the guitar playing or the boobs? And why is the expectation of proficiency always lower for women?
NSFW
Quote by 33db
Was it the guitar playing or the boobs? And why is the expectation of proficiency always lower for women?

Because the videos are this thing we call 'clickbait'.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Because the videos are this thing we call 'clickbait'.

Yes.