UG prompted me to give Agile a shot. I've heard basically all positives about Rondo since I signed up, so I gave them a shot. 

I tried the Custom Select option, which was a customized guitar with truncated options. For the Septor, you could choose a 7 or 8-string and a selection of colors. Not as full-fledged as the custom shop, but still something you won't find elsewhere...without paying a few thousand dollars.

Originally, I started eyeing the Jackson JS32 in Neon Orange, because of Misha Mansoor. However, I noticed that Rondo offered a more limited-option Custom Select "custom", so I bit.

It's a 27" scale length with a rosewood fretboard, Cepheus pickups, bolt-on neck, arch top, TOM bridge. Basically, a typical Septor, with a custom paint job. I chose the Tiger Eye over a plain top, which resulted in more of a burnt orange. I wasn't entirely sure what I'd end up with, but I am happy with the results, and I'd consider doing the same paint job again. 

Sound: it djents! The longer scale length enhances the low B in clairty. The Cepheus pickups seem capable for the task. I don't know if they're the "best", but certainly a capable stock pup.

The guitar came ready to play out of he box, and all I've done is tune it to BEADGBE. I've played 26.5" guitars, while having a 25.5" Washburn WG587 as my lone 7-string for awhile now, and had no issue transitioning. 

The neck feels somewhere between Schecter and Ibanez and is smooth without being slick.

I'm still in the honeymoon phase, but I feel that to get a comparable guitar from Ibanez, Jackson, or Schecter, I'd look to start at $600, maybe up to $1000.  From this experience, Agile/Rondo is worth the hype. Thanks, UG!
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
That finish makes me want whiskey. Alas. Happy new guitar day! It's beautiful.
I am a fake mountain.
Nice guitar. Shame about the door, that really needs a quick sanding and a lick of paint.
Great looking AXE! Congrats
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Thanks!

That door will get work one day. I have young kids (at least one is autistic), so I'm waiting until they stop those shenanigans before I repaint.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX

Quote by dannyalcatraz

Kilz it! I'm very surprised I haven't had the Rondo / Agile experience yet, don't know what I'm waiting for.
Flying in a blue dream
Quote by slapsymcdougal
bjgrifter Fair point. Though you could try blackboard paint...

Might not be a bad idea, actually. It's on the back door and where I've assigned the "music room", so might not be a bad idea....djent-erally speaking.
Guitar/Bass:
*mods

Amps/FX

Quote by dannyalcatraz

very nice agile!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by Ippon
Congrats!

10 years ago, it was kinda sickening when half the threads on the first page was about Agiles/Rondo.

i remember that at HC and some of the other boards too. and GFS. AND after that, it was that everybody was into Avatar cabs. lol.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
bjgrifter nice guitar!

no offence but i would like to see some better pictures. if you could.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Might have to take it out in the back yard after I mow. Just had a ton of rain lately, so it's looking like it's needed, but I just might have to do that.
*strokes chin*
Guitar/Bass:
*mods

Amps/FX

Quote by dannyalcatraz

Congrats, that looks good. What fret wire did you go with?
It's just stock. I believe the default is nickel. I did a custom select, which has a smaller set of options.
Guitar/Bass:
*mods

Amps/FX

Quote by dannyalcatraz

More pics, less evidence of children.

Guitar/Bass:
*mods

Amps/FX

Quote by dannyalcatraz