Hey Everyone,

For the last couple of years I've been playing Bach pieces to work on my technique!
It helped me improve accuracy and speed, but also tapping and sweeping etc...

I've posted videos on Youtube and tabs for some of the pieces I've played on my blog :

;index=12&list=PLZZZXtcJlti3ZxTdvPDwTFBS3f-6hkHdQ

http://kevinpedersenguitar.blogspot.fr/2013/11/bach-1st-invention-in-c-major.html

Lemme Know if you like it! If you also like to play classical pieces to perfect your technique! I you have questions! If you have advice!
Thread was moved to forum: Show off
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Wonderful Kevin!

Nice playing! Good dynamics and sound. I have also practiced Bach's inventions in my past but lately I have been working on with Rode's Caprices. They are not so well-know like Paganini's Caprices but they are very musical and challenging IMO. Check them out I you will. Nice vids in your channel BTW.

You can also check my channel. There is some advanced guitar techniques and lessons:
https://www.youtube.com/user/juhan81

Cheers, Mikko
Thanks a lot!
I did know about Paganini's caprices but didn't know about Rode's. I Checked it out on your channel and it does sound quite challenging!! And your channel is very cool and versatile!
It's nice to share stuff with great guitarists!

Cheers!
Quote by kevinpedersen
Thanks a lot!
I did know about Paganini's caprices but didn't know about Rode's. I Checked it out on your channel and it does sound quite challenging!! And your channel is very cool and versatile!
It's nice to share stuff with great guitarists!

Cheers!

Thanks man! I subscribed your channel too. Really nice playing. I know one guy who is practicing also Bach's inventions. He is in our guitar group in Facebook It's called Creative Concepts for Guitar. I you will come and join us. There you can see other's ideas and also share yours. If you come I can show the "Bach"-guy.

Cheers