How does one "rejoin" facebook after 3 years? What new social media apps do you use, or are out there, for doing stuff/hobby streamlining/etc? Is Tinder alright still, or did they [change it] in a certain way, per se?
Quote by Fat Lard
How does one "rejoin" facebook after 3 years?
Very easily: do what you do in most of your posts on here.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Facebook is good if you join groups relevant to your interests (avoid the ones that obsess over content warnings as they're usually echo chambers). It's ok for social networking I guess but it's kind of beige

Linkedin is the popular business one and if you are a boring corporate cunt you will love it

Instagram is good fun but you have to put a lot of work into curating your feed and if you want to get decent engagement with people you have to basically learn a little about media and marketing. At its best you can find a lot of cool new stuff in your area of interest
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I only use facebook and for me it's the best for keeping up with events and stuff of interest, eg gigs and artists releasing new stuff. Social side is nice for keeping track of people I know socially without having to give that much of a shit about their regular content, which I figure isn't the case so much with twitter and instagram
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Fat Lard
How does one "rejoin" facebook after 3 years? What new social media apps do you use, or are out there, for doing stuff/hobby streamlining/etc? Is Tinder alright still, or did they [change it] in a certain way, per se?

Don't do it man.
Ultimate-Guitar is where all the #koolkatz is at, everyone knows that.
Both Facebook and tinder are giant steaming piles of shit
I like instagram. Its all pictures which is nice. I have a facebook account but dont post on it anymore. I just use it to keep in contact with friends from highschool.
Quote by N8dagreat3
I like instagram. Its all pictures which is nice. I have a facebook account but dont post on it anymore. I just use it to keep in contact with friends from highschool.

Same, more or less. I use Facebook to keep in touch/post dumb pictures and Instagram to keep up with more hobby related stuff that I want to see. Plus, people I know will post more personal stuff on Instagram than they do on Facebook, so it's nice to get that too. 
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Fat lard just wanted you to confess to using Facebook, now off to the re-education camps for all of you.
Quote by 33db
Fat lard just wanted you to confess to using Facebook, now off to the re-education camps for all of you.

subhuman multi
It's still kind of the wild west brawr, just do it.  
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I would totally follow fat lard on instagram, I love taking pictures, so it's pretty much the only social media I regularly post on. I think Facebook is cool for sharing my music and keeping in touch with friends, but I don't use it for entertainment. I think twitter has a lot of funny people, but only 2 of my IRL friends use it, so I just use mine to promote my beats.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

UG is helping ween of off facebook honestly. It's a great tool for groups and interests. I pretty much unfollowed most friends on facebook because I got tired of seeing annoying/boring posts.

Instagram is nice though.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
this thread is now for sharing instas

i dont post interesting things or good pictures, but you can laugh at all the nerd shit i spend my time on
bkirk1519
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Banjocal
k.lainad

yo hmu wit yo insta

https://www.instagram.com/95dank/?hl=en
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I'm Jakesmells p and I'm back from the dead
Chillin' in my room
Loungin' on my bed

I'm on the fence about actually getting back on Facebook.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by snipelfritz
It's still kind of the wild west brawr, just do it.  

Facebook... the wild west?

Apart from meme pages and my unis group, it's all just ads and news but maybe im using it wrong.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by JustRooster
I wish I could have facebook messenger without the facebook part.

It's called texting?
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Quote by Gatecrasher53
Facebook... the wild west?

Apart from meme pages and my unis group, it's all just ads and news but maybe im using it wrong.

Wily whores and people trying to get rich quick.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Zaphikh
It's called texting?

I can't find new contacts by scrolling through my existing contacts.
Quote by JustRooster

random phone numbers.

do it old skool.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by JustRooster

This is a good thing. Folks shouldn't be viewed as cattle or stepping stones for busybodies.
Quote by Zaphikh
This is a good thing. Folks shouldn't be viewed as cattle or stepping stones for busybodies.

Because that's what all people do, huh?
No. All people die, that's all I'm certain of for now. The rest is up in the air.
Quote by Zaphikh
No. All people die, that's all I'm certain of for now. The rest is up in the air.

That's some elementary school level enlightenment there bud. Give me conviction.
ALL PEOPLE FART. ALL OF THEM!!!
Insta and Snapchat are the ones I use a lot. Facebook and Twitter I have but rarely if ever post anything

Snapchat is by far the best for keeping up with friends and setting things up
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jun 17, 2017,
Facebook is trash now. People just use it for reposting shitty videos and stealing content from small time creators and reposting under some content aggregation shitpage. Snapchat is the best for keeping up with friends. Instagram is okay. Pretty shitty tho.

Tinder has always been and always will be ass.
i haven't actually used facebook in over a year, but my mom is constantly on it showing me unfunny crap, old old unfunny crap, reading poorly written news articles linked by dipshits, getting upset by ignorant comments by ignorant strangers...

makes me not want to get back on it ever.