In this upcoming fathers day ,wish him the best and thank him for all he's done for you . Don't take that man for granted . Even if he's fucked up a couple times before , as long as he was there for you , consider yourself lucky . Some of us weren't lucky enough to have our fathers around . It doesn't necessarily make me sad that mine wasn't around but it almost makes me wonder what it would've been like , what we would've done together, and if I would've turned out " better ".

Be thankful for him , not just because of some stupid made up holiday. Always be thankful for what he did for you . There was times when my girl would bitch about her father , and I always remind her that he did and does so much for them . It's easier for a man to run away from his responsibility , if your dad stuck around , and fought for you . he's a real man . A true "father". Thank him and never take him for granted .
okay
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
I'm glad my dad doesn't really care about holidays. I don't have to feel bad if I forget his birthday or whatever. He probably doesn't even know father's day was coming up (hell, even I forgot).
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
I'll play catch with you OP.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
My dad's great*, but I probably won't see him for another three weeks or so.

I'll get him a few gifts tho, even tho he really doesn't care about things like father's day (and I'm 90% sure he'd forget his own birthday if it wasn't for my mom).

*like really, really fucking dad great
Quote by jedigovnaUG
ErikLensherr  * tear * Ok

PSYCH! 

brb going out for cigarettes and never coming back

Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Oh shit fathersday is coming up. Thanks for reminding me!
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
It takes more than being a good father to your kids to call yourself a man, TS. You best remember that.

Edit: In case you're curious.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
ITT: Daddy Issues.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
i dunno what i'm doing with my dad tomorrow.

we usually go to the movies, but there isn't shit to see right now (that one or all of us hasn't seen already)

wish i'd started my new job this week so i could afford to do something else.

i think i might just make him wait the two weeks until his birthday to actually do something.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
My dad's a cunt
And that's my rational response
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by jedigovnaUG
H4T3BR33D3R Will you be my papA? pleaSe.

I mean I could but then I would probably be about as disaappointed in you as mine is with me tbf.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.