Poll: How would a giraffe present itself at a job interview?
Poll Options
View poll results: How would a giraffe present itself at a job interview?
At the top
4 17%
At the base
14 58%
TS makes me feel things in my special place
6 25%
Voters: 24.
Page 1 of 2
If giraffes wore neckties, would they wear them at the top of their neck or at the base?

Case in point:

You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
where is their adam's apple (or giraffe analogue) located?

if they have one.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Godsmack_IV
is it going for business casual or a more formal look?
I like your inquiry. I have not thought of this.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
where is their adam's apple (or giraffe analogue) located?

if they have one.
Google says they don't.

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
it depends on how far up the neck the shirt goes

I would tend to think not too high since it is hot in Giraffrica

plus a shirt with a turtleneck like that would be absurd

so second one for sure
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by gonzaw
Where do you wear your tie, at the base of your neck or at the top? Where does your shirt end, at the base of your neck or at the top?

Once you answer those questions, you'll also answer the question about the giraffes
My shirts usually end at the base of my neck but then again I'm not a giraffe.

Quote by Wolfinator-x
Google says they don't.

In that case i gotta go with bottom.

Human peoples that wear ties right under their chin look ridiculous.

I actually saw some 5 foot tall dude yesterday with his tie just like that.

It looks silly.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by gonzaw
Are you sure?
...now I know the subject of my next philosophical question.

I found a picture of OP in his natural habitat

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

depends on the shoes theyre wearing

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Bowtie for the neck, tie for the shoulder area.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Normies wear it at the base, but the top makes a bolder statement about who you are as a giraffe.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Normies wear it at the base, but the top makes a bolder statement about who you are as a giraffe.
agreed

for a job interview it has to depend what they're after

if they just want a drone to order about and do simple tasks, the tie at the base just looks neater cause it doesn't dangle all over the place

if they want a go-getter, a firebrand, the tie at the top of the neck says you're a giraffe with pride in yourself and in 5 years you see yourself at the top of the ladder/neck
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
It looks better at the base. But they could always wear two ties and cover both areas. 
I have nothing important to say
he neck too big for he gotdamn body
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
Quote by Nelshizzle
Bowtie for the neck, tie for the shoulder area.
Interesting thought.
Quote by JackSaints
It looks better at the base. But they could always wear two ties and cover both areas. 
True dat. Two birds with one stone and all.

False dichotomy.

They wear it halfway.
Dean MAB1. Epiphone Annihilation V. EVH 5150III 50. Orange PPC112. Earthquaker devices - The Warden, Arrows, Acapulco Gold, Levitation, Night Wire. EHX Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker. Polytune mini. e906. SM57. Focusrite. LINUX!
trick question

giraffes are blue collar workers and don't wear ties

their physiology lends itself to roofing or electrical companies
Quote by jakesmellspoo
trick question

giraffes are blue collar workers and don't wear ties

their physiology lends itself to roofing or electrical companies
this is an incredibly funny post with excellent delivery and i'm going to need the rest of you to step up your game
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Fun fact:
There were no cell phones when God made Giraffes, so instead of walking around in circles in his garden talking, he was just sitting there stacking vertebrae.
Then he was all, lol, oh shit, I'll call them Giraffes and pretend I totally meant to do that.
Quote by Deermonic
False dichotomy.

They wear it halfway.
Get out of here with your excellent points.

it should be at the top. fuc the logic about humans having it at the bottom. they don't wanna trip on their tie, and they don't want dogs chasing after it or lions biting it. it would be bad for the giraffe's career.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
real talk wouldn't the polite thing be to just ask?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
also if the plural of scarf is scarves then why isn't the plural of giraffe girarves 
Quote by kalypto
yeah but where do they wear their scarves 
all the way along - they have extra long ones
Quote by kalypto
also if the plural of scarf is scarves then why isn't the plural of giraffe girarves 
because it's not spelled girarf although it should be
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
Quote by K33nbl4d3
real talk wouldn't the polite thing be to just ask?

i feel like this could potentially be taken the wrong way by a giraffe.

like asking a man with one leg and no prosthesis that fits a shoe what he does with his spare shoes.

sure he could be fine with the question, but there's at least a 50% chance he gets real mad.
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Jun 17, 2017,
Quote by Wolfinator-x
My shirts usually end at the base of my neck but then again I'm not a giraffe.

Showing lots of skin, you little slut.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Honestly I think they're both valid for different attire
Right with jacket
Left without
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Page 1 of 2