So, I  got this looper pedal today. But I'm struggling with how it works. Could anyone explain it to me?

First of all, do I buy a regular guitar cable to connect the looper to my guitar (and then connect the looper to the amp)?
Second, I know that to record you select a slot, hit the pedal and it records. But how do you stop it? The manual says it stops when a phrase is recorded, but I want to record some simple chord progression with the pedal. Do I press once for record, and again for stop?

Lil' help? :P
You are gonna need to read the manual. 

Loopers aren't very intuitive, unless you've used a bunch of them, so certainly read the manual. 
Dave @ Seymour Duncan
Quote by Mincer
You are gonna need to read the manual. 

Loopers aren't very intuitive, unless you've used a bunch of them, so certainly read the manual. 

I did read it. But I'll read it again. It just sounds like the looper cuts off recording automatically. Does it? 
i think you press once for record and once for stop.

but i've only used mine about twice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
You have to press once to start recording, and once to stop. 
Dave @ Seymour Duncan
Quote by Mincer
You have to press once to start recording, and once to stop. 

Thanks guys! I think I've figured it out.