Page 1 of 2
I'm getting more attractive as I get older, I had a load of growth spurts in my teens which meant I was awkward and gangly with limbs flailing around. I'm starting to fill out now and my body is finally almost in proportion lmao
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
men peak at around 25 - 35 imo. girls peak way earlier. like 20 - 25
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
I haven't even begun to peak.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I feel like I have another 5-7 years of looks before I let myself go and turn into a fat, old man.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
seriously though, i think my hair is starting to thin out and i'm not quite ready to go full shaved head just yet, but i also don't wanna be that guy with the foot long widow's peak.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Getting better every day
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Probably when I'm in my early 30s.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
men age like fine wine, women age like spoiled milk
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

if I lose some weight again I'll be back to being a qt I'm sure
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
If you smile, you always look good at any age.
Quote by 33db
If you smile, you always look good at any age.

WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by Hydra150
if I lose some weight again I'll be back to being a qt I'm sure

Ever the optimist
just u wait
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
i actually got complimented by the guy at the liquor store counter a few weeks ago.

he carded me and said i looked much younger than 25.

i went home, stood in front of the mirror naked and touched myself all over.
Quote by k.lainad
men age like fine wine, women age like spoiled milk
nah men age like tescos everyday value rice crispies

they mostly peak at "palatable" and they only get worse being left in the cupboard after you realise they were a poor life choice
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i actually got complimented by the guy at the liquor store counter a few weeks ago.

I got the third degree last time I was buying alcohol -- I got carded but my license pic is from like 4 years ago & I had a stupid mop hairdo & glasses, but now I have shorter hair & sometimes wear contacts, so it doesn't really look like me, lol -- so the guy at the counter was very suspicious -- but I am 26. : (
Quote by neidnarb11890
I got the third degree last time I was buying alcohol -- I got carded but my license pic is from like 4 years ago & I had a stupid mop hairdo & glasses, but now I have shorter hair & sometimes wear contacts, so it doesn't really look like me, lol -- so the guy at the counter was very suspicious -- but I am 26. : (
lol

people like that love their little power trips. very irritating in the moment, but funny in retrospect.

about 6 years ago i was in a convenience store with my aunt and she was buying cigarettes and was carded, but left her ID in the car.

I was 19 at the time and had mine on me and said I'd pay for them.

the lady grinned smugly and said because my aunt had initiated the transaction, she wouldn't sell to me.

i can understand how that might look suspicious and how someone can lose their job over selling to someone underage (i once had a conversation with a gamestop employee about how the police apparently sometimes sent minors into the store to buy M rated games in an attempt to pull some gotcha shit) but the lady was plainly being difficult for the sake of being difficult. Cheshire Cat grin and all.

oh yeah, btw i haven't smoked in about 2 months.
Quote by laid-to-waste
girls peak way earlier. like 20 - 25

Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by laid-to-waste
girls peak way earlier. like 20 - 25

disagree
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by laid-to-waste
u into milfs?

yeah but even so most of the girls i know in their late 20s and early 30s look better than in their early 20s unless they decided to get bad haircuts and that's more of a bad decision
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
yeah but even so most of the girls i know in their late 20s and early 30s look better than in their early 20s unless they decided to get bad haircuts and that's more of a bad decision
interesting. all the girls i know are in their early 20s so i will get back to you in 8 yrs on that, you might be onto something.

in the bedroom milfs are definitely better mayn.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Probably at about 21, when I began keeping my beard neatly trimmed so I didn't look like a hipster/jihadi/jihadi hipster and got better at having my hair cut more regularly
I have nothing important to say
i hate when people refer to my beard as "that scruffy look" as if it's some specific style i'm going for.

i just hate shaving. i do it once a week at most.

i also hate facial hair though, so around the one week mark it starts getting unbearably itchy.
People have always said I look like I'm 12 (I'm 16 . But then older people say it works out great once your older, so I'm cool with it .
Quote by jakesmellspoo

Why did you wait till you got home, didn't they have a mirror at the liquor store?
Probably in your early to mid twenties. I was too skinny as a teenager, and all that big fluffy hair made me look like a mop. The crazy hair is gone now, the oversized pants and shirts are gone, you learn from your bad fashion choices. The beard is thicker, and I have a healthier/fuller body... 

Just wish my hair was as thick as it was when I was 13 lol. but at least I still got hair ....for now...
I dunno. My mom assures me all her friends think I'm attractive but girls my age don't show it. On the other hand, I've had some of my friend girls tell me that I'd be popular with the ladies if I tried dating (which I've never done because I don't care about physical relationships) and asking me why I don't try getting with girls. I feel like I'll look the best in my thirties, though; in our twenties we're still finding ourselves and I don't really have a sartorial style beyond cheap thrift store t-shirts atm.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Jun 17, 2017,
Page 1 of 2