Basically my first guitar I learned to play on and I'd like to revive it... I have some spare Alpha and CTS pots I can use. Will they work together without any issues?
Are you asking if the Alpha pots will work with CTS pots? Sure. A pot is a pot. If they aren't broken, they'll work, doesn't matter what brand it is. Now depending on what kind of guitar it is, the CTS pots might not fit though so you'll have to enlarge the pot routes if that's the case. Make sure you're picking the correct values though or else you might not get the response from them that you're expecting.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Are you asking if the Alpha pots will work with CTS pots? Sure. A pot is a pot. If they aren't broken, they'll work, doesn't matter what brand it is. Now depending on what kind of guitar it is, the CTS pots might not fit though so you'll have to enlarge the pot routes if that's the case. Make sure you're picking the correct values though or else you might not get the response from them that you're expecting.

Yea I've got 3 of CTS pots that are still working and 1 Alpha pot from another guitar. They are all 500k. Should work