He was known as the "K Koo" guy.

K Koo was kinda spammed in the past, but his presence was mostly overshadowered by the nod gif. It was a shame, I kinda liked him.

Well, I did, but not anymore.

K Koo was adopted by the wider internet and given a new name: Picardía. It's fucking terrible, they corrupted our baby.

I mean look at this shit:

All unfunny political bullplop. Bullplop!

I humbly request that the banner is changed. He does not represent the pit anymore.
ggg1 ggg3

does any1 know how to photoshop mandingos dick onto pusheen? i would like that to be the banner.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Change it so he's holding a flag that says "behind_you is a lil bitch"
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by laid-to-waste
does any1 know how to photoshop mandingos dick onto pusheen? i would like that to be the banner.
Listen buddy, you can privately commission an artist to fulfill your degenerate fetish without exposing it to the rest of us.

Please leave this thread of mourning at once.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by Bladez22
Change it so he's holding a flag that says "behind_you is a lil bitch"
You think this is funny? Are you the sort of child who points and laughs at mourners gathered at a funeral? The kind who ruins birthday cakes? Photobombs wedding shots?

You truly find joy in the suffering of others. Absolutely disgusting.
ggg1 ggg3

tag urself I'm mutualist picardia
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
it'll always be just the k koo guy to me and nothing can ruin it
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by behind_you
but im a little bitch

its ok man <3 forgive urself
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by behind_you
You think this is funny? Are you the sort of child who points and laughs at mourners gathered at a funeral? The kind who ruins birthday cakes? Photobombs wedding shots?

You truly find joy in the suffering of others. Absolutely disgusting.

Yes to all
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Gimme a new one then (maybe i should just make a thread where people can dump regular new ones)
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
worried about the new captain underpants movie

Quote by Ichikurosaki
ins u make shit threads
My threads are the equivalent of Picasso's works.

Or rather, Picardia.

Quote by Fat Lard

This is the worst post in this thread
ggg1 ggg3

Sun man was already a 4chan/South American image board meme you leaf, you have it backwards
Last edited by Fat Lard at Jun 18, 2017,
Quote by Fat Lard
Sun man was already a 4chan/South American image board meme you leaf, you have it backwards
EXCUSE ME, fruitcake, but the KnowYourMeme page for this character was only put up 6 months ago by a user who goes by 「Starscream」. Therefore you are INCORRECT. This fictitious board of yours probably doesn't even exist!

If you're going to make such silly claims, you better be ready to back them up with HARD EVIDENCE. Good day!
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by Ichikurosaki
the new banner is the best aesthetic ur shitty thread did some good
I never asked for this
ggg1 ggg3

Somebody needs a safe space and a place called the Pit ain't it.
"It's better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war"
Quote by behind_you
EXCUSE ME, fruitcake, but the KnowYourMeme page for this character was only put up 6 months ago by a user who goes by 「Starscream」. Therefore you are INCORRECT. This fictitious board of yours probably doesn't even exist!

If you're going to make such silly claims, you better be ready to back them up with HARD EVIDENCE. Good day!

Quote by Smith357
Somebody needs a safe space and a place called the Pit ain't it.
You fool, have you even BEEN on the internet recently? The pit is a massive safe space in the wretches that is the interwebs. It's one of the biggest reasons why this place has been on the decline. It's why users like that ESL guy who makes the funny threads are able to thrive here without being chased off.

Quote by Fat Lard
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you
You fool, have you even BEEN on the internet recently? The pit is a massive safe space in the wretches that is the interwebs. It's one of the biggest reasons why this place has been on the decline. It's why users like that ESL guy who makes the funny threads are able to thrive here without being chased off.

Seeing as how I just made a post on the internet I would say yes I have been on it recently, Dohh!!
kalypto not bad at all, you have a bright future in meme banner business my friend
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by soundgarden1986
youve been on it but have you been on it

Since before Algore invented it. Back when a USR 1200 baud modem and a FidoNet node was hot shit.
I worked hard on that pusheen banner only for it to be replaced with this.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
change it back to the dancing cat

everyone likes dancing cats
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by kalypto
i made one 

It's beautiful.  
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
No worse than when it was nothing but a gif of snow for several months during the winter. Fucking bastards.
Quote by WaterGod
No worse than when it was nothing but a gif of snow for several months during the winter. Fucking bastards.

hey I worked hard on cropping out that snow!
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o