Page 1 of 4
The greatest UG circlejerk/indication that you have no life. We should bring it back to see where people rank in popularity these days. I'm gonna do it. No regrets.

Rules:

-pick your top three users
-put them in order 1, 2, 3
-1 gets 3 points, 2 gets 2, and 3 gets 1
-you can't put yourself down
-you may only submit one vote of three users
-you can't list the same name more than once
-you can't edit or change your vote
-do not post in this thread other than to vote
-you may post to request clarification of rules though

Any votes that violate the above will be demmed invalid and will not be counted.

We'll have this go until the end of the month, so it will end 11:59pm eastern time on June 30th. That gives about two weeks. At that point I will total the scores and post the Top 100 list. If there are less than 100 users that receive votes, I will cut it to Top 75 or Top 50.

That's about it.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by behind_you
Is voting for banned users allowed

I'll say no to that just because it's more fun if it's active users.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
where can i vote for this place to be burned down and the ground salted and anyone who is bothered by the death of ug to be taken somewhere public and beaten with sticks
Quote by smb
where can i vote for this place to be burned down and the ground salted and anyone who is bothered by the death of ug to be taken somewhere public and beaten with sticks

Suggestions forum probably.
1. jrcsgtpeppers
2. blode
3. frankowillo
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Here's mine.

1. aig91
2. MinterMan22
3. dreadnought
God, I don't know.

1. Hal-Sephira
2. Hatebreeder (sorry I don't know the leetspeak by heart)
3. um... Horsedick.mpeg

A few runners-up I can think of: Joshua Garcia, jakesmellspoo, ultimate-slash, a few others
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Jul 4, 2017,
1. cha33_armstrong
2. Trowzaa
3. Banjocal

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

1. The Blode
2. Fat Lard
3. bradulator
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
1. ultimate-slash
2. UltimateGuizar
3. behind_you

also yeah loads of other people but unfortunately this is how lists of 3 work
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at Jun 18, 2017,
1. jamsessionfreak
2. gonzaw
3. aliguitarkid87 or endtherapture (the battle will never end)
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by K33nbl4d3
1. ultimate-slash
2. UltimateGuizar
3. behind_you

aww

1. UltimateGuizar
2. K33nbl4d3
3. Pastafarian96

But I love you all
1,Jrcsgtpeppers
2, The Blode
3, the seagull guy
🍗🎹🎶🎼🎧🎤🎮👾🎸🎨🎷⚽️🎱🏁🎺🎻🍮🍰🍪📱👻🐔🐣🐥🐤🐽🐷💀👽💩💸🚽👻
1. Hydra150
2. GuitarXO
3. Xiaoxi

Tons of honorable mentions tho fam
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I think I won this once

My saddest accomplishment
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by ultimate-slash
But I love you all
hahgay.gif
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Quote by theogonia777
-you can't put yourself down
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
1. jake
2. smells
3. poo

sorry to anyone who dared think they were my equal
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by WCPhils
I think I won this once

My saddest accomplishment
lmao look at this loser being popular i bet you have sex with girls and everything what a sap
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
lmao look at this loser being popular i bet you have sex with girls and everything what a sap
lol bet he doesn't even know how to use a katana smh
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
1. K. Lainad 
2. slapsy 
3. Joshua Garciaaaaaa
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
1. Joshua Garcia
2. Institutions
3. SoundGarden1986
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Page 1 of 4