Do you like sad songs? Post your favorite sad songs.

Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

are three of my favourites
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Last edited by Banjocal at Jun 18, 2017,
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
To this day chills me to the bone.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by by Zaphikh
The usual routine is to ban these accounts. I hope in the future, one day, the collective hive-mind will be able to trace down the identity of the person(s) who coded this spam-advertisement, and make first contact with them. Learn about them. Their dreams and desires as children, and what they were reduced to in maturity. Do they care for music? For love? Perhaps it's all a cryptic message sent by an alien looking for connection...

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
i like this song about this dude's last phone call to his mother before she died

and also this one which as far as i know doesn't have a sob story behind it but is pretty and also sad

there used to be a really good english subtitled video of the second one but it got taken down

anyway i'm always posting buck tick because

they are good
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

you could put nearly any elliott smith song in this space tbh but waltz #1 is too much

its so wistful
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
There was this beautiful timbre of "pain" in Tsoi's voice that cannot be easily replicated. His voice has the experience of being dealt all the wrong hands in life, leading to an early death/murder.

Also, this group is fantastic as well:

Last edited by Zaphikh at Jun 19, 2017,
This one always gets me

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

^ it changes often but this at the moment. . .

Now it's over...

Until we meet again...
Quote by Baby Joel
nah all sad songs suck

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by matt bickerton
it's no мой последний шанс that's for sure

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.