What Humbucker set do you recommend me for good Clean and warm sound?? I think i like Seymour Duncan 59

I played Rock a lot of the time in my life using some Phat Cat (P90) Humbuckers that where awesome for the genre. Now I´m in a band that plays indie clean covers, artists such as The XX. The P90´s where very loud and noisy for this genre, so now Im looking for the best Clean humbuckers that doesn't add any hiss or distorted sound. I want something very clean, warm, and noiseless.

I read a lot about the Seymour Duncan 59, but I´m not sure. What do you think?  
The 59 is one of my favorite Seymour Duncan pickups, but pickups account for far less of your sound than the amp you play through. It won't matter what HBs you use if the amp isn't the right one for the tone you seek. What's your rig?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
It's impertinent to know what amp you're using.

With that said, the '59 and Jazz pickups have pretty excellent cleans, especially the Jazz. But it is brighter sounding than the '59.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
dannyalcatraz Thank you very much! The problem is that every local bar have a different rig so sometimes you don´t know in what amp you are going to play. I just need something that is not so bright and doesn´t have noise problemas. The phatcats had a lot of hizz in every amp I played. 
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
(a) It's impertinent to know what amp you're using.

(b) With that said, the '59 and Jazz pickups have pretty excellent cleans, especially the Jazz. But it is brighter sounding than the '59.

(a) I dunno about that, don't we always ask what amp people are using? I don't see how it's rude to ask.

(b) i'd have said the jazz was warmer (or at least middier), but But I agree, both are really nice (not sure I'd say the jazz has better cleans, i might slightly prefer the '59 for that).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
(a) I dunno about that, don't we always ask what amp people are using? I don't see how it's rude to ask.

Autocorrect always works.

(b) i'd have said the jazz was warmer (or at least middier), but But I agree, both are really nice (not sure I'd say the jazz has better cleans, i might slightly prefer the '59 for that).

I prefer the Jazz for being brighter. Different strokes.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
The 59 is a great choice, and also check out the 59/Custom Hybrid for a bridge pickup, too. 
Dave @ Seymour Duncan
Thanks everyone, Im going for the 59´s. I´ll do a review when they arrive . This was my first post and I didn´t expect to have any answers. Thanks!!

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
(a) Autocorrect always works.

(b) I prefer the Jazz for being brighter. Different strokes.

(a)

(b) yeah. i'd have said the jazz was possibly better for soloing, but i mean i really like both.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by pepegalletas
dannyalcatraz Thank you very much! The problem is that every local bar have a different rig so sometimes you don´t know in what amp you are going to play. I just need something that is not so bright and doesn´t have noise problemas. The phatcats had a lot of hizz in every amp I played. 

The next thing you should look into is a decent amp. Consistency & familiarity of an amp will make those bar gigs go sooo much better. Without knowing more, I'd recommend a Quilter 101 head: 50w non-modeling solid state the size of a pair of pedals, weighing @2lbs. Headphone jack. Direct out so you can plug into the house PA system, takes pedals well. Universal power supply.
http://www.quilterlabs.com/index.php/productpage/101-mini-head

If there is no house PA, it will work,with any cab just like a normal head. But Quilter introduced this cab for their "block" amps a couple months ago:
http://www.quilterlabs.com/index.php/productpage/frontliner-2x8w
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

dannyalcatraz Thank you very much. I just saw a video review of the 101 Mini head and it´s stunning! I think that would be my next purchase. One question ¿Can I use this head using another amp as a cabin? Let´s say I have a gig in a bar and they have a VOX amp ¿Is there any way to use that amp just as a cabin? 
I'm not understanding the question.

Quote by pepegalletas
dannyalcatraz Thank you very much. I just saw a video review of the 101 Mini head and it´s stunning! I think that would be my next purchase. One question ¿Can I use this head using another amp as a cabin? Let´s say I have a gig in a bar and they have a VOX amp ¿Is there any way to use that amp just as a cabin? 

If you're asking if you can just use the vox amp for it's cabinet, then the answer is yes. You can simply connect the cable that comes from the speaker out from the vox and plug it into the speaker out from the Quilter.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
If you're asking if you can just use the vox amp for it's cabinet, then the answer is yes. You can simply connect the cable that comes from the speaker out from the vox and plug it into the speaker out from the Quilter.

Just make sure you plug the speaker back into the VOX before you leave. Don't want the next guy through to blow up the amp on accident.
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals