Page 1 of 5
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2017/jun/19/north-london-van-incident-finsbury-park-casualties-collides-pedestrians-live-updates

Police have confirmed they are investigating a terror attack in London after a van ploughed into people near a north London mosque, leaving one man dead and injuring eight others.

A 48-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, and two of those hit by the van were said to be “very seriously injured”.

A witness said the driver had shouted “I want to kill all Muslims” before onlookers pinned him to the ground.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Insane person: As you can see by this event, all right-wingers are nazi terrorists.
Also insane person: Actually the driver said "I want to kill for all Muslims".
Sane person: I hope everyone's okay.
ggg1 ggg3

In a way though all the terrorist attacks are far-right. Just this one isn't in the name of Allah.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Nero Galon
In a way though all the terrorist attacks are far-right. Just this one isn't in the name of Allah.

no m8 'ats bollocks
Can't wait for Theresa May to blame this on WhatsApp or whatever and use it to push for internet censorship 
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
Can't wait for Theresa May to blame this on WhatsApp or whatever and use it to push for internet censorship 

"We must find out how this man was radicalised. It's the will of the British people"
JackSaints 

When I bet the guy who did this had not a fucking clue what a Whatsapp even is. The guy drove a fucking van into people. Anyone could do that anytime they wanted without any need to plan it out through communication systems.

The real solution is to ban humans from driving and let the AI do it all.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Last edited by Nero Galon at Jun 19, 2017,
Bet it cost him loads to hire a van from Wales and take it to London. He's even more stupid than I thought

Quote by Nero Galon

The real solution is to ban humans from driving and let the AI do it all.

But the hackers!
Would love to hear from the brain dead seppos thatve been spouting the kind of shit that inspires these retaliation attacks
Shit man when the UK used to joke about America and guns but now cars are biting them in the ass
Quote by Spinnerweb
Shit man when the UK used to joke about America and guns but now cars are biting them in the ass
I know it's like not the time or whatever but I really enjoyed this comment
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by kalypto
this is going to wreak havoc on the man and van industry 

Obviously it's a false flag attack on Britain's black economy
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Obviously it's a false flag attack on Britain's black economy

don't you mean white economy 
Quote by kalypto
don't you mean white economy 

This is a joke, right?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I know it's like not the time or whatever but I really enjoyed this comment

Damn, I can't believe I actually posted that. I was drowsy. 
#notallmen
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
I'm going to London in a few days. rip me. 
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by Most_Triumphant
I'm going to London in a few days. rip me. 

you'll be ite

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
What the world the reform of van control laws.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by sashki
Because in England the steering wheel is on the right-hand side

You proud of that statement?

Edited due to poor reading comprehension.
Last edited by 33db at Jun 19, 2017,
Quote by 33db
You proud of that?

It's the correct side.

Keeps the dominant hand on the wheel during gear changes.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
It's the correct side.

Lol
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Ffs. People are such cunts.
Why can't everyone just chill and have a fucking barbecue or something.

Nothing makes allies faster than sharing/free barbecue.  

It's hard to stay mad at any group giving away free bbq. 
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Ffs. People are such cunts.
Why can't everyone just chill and have a fucking barbecue or something.
i'm fairly sure physical confrontations have arisen over barbecues.

sorry for the cynicism.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Guy has been further arrested for commission, preparation & instigation of terrorism. Seems he lives in Cardiff
Quote by JustRooster
33db where you at bro?

Behind the preposition at.
I'm still waiting on the explanation of the "right wing" attribution
Quote by sam b
Guy has been further arrested for commission, preparation & instigation of terrorism. Seems he lives in Cardiff
it seems from what I've read it was spur of the moment.
How about a link to that data?
Quote by slapsymcdougal
It's the correct side.

This is the single best argument I've heard for having the driving column on one side or the other. 
Never driven with it on the right side, but I can't imagine it would be too difficult after an hour or so of getting used to it. 
Quote by stratkat
This is the single best argument I've heard for having the driving column on one side or the other. 
Never driven with it on the right side, but I can't imagine it would be too difficult after an hour or so of getting used to it. 

It's a poor argument and you stated why in your post.
I can't imagine it would be too difficult after an hour or so of getting used to it.

That works both ways.
Why is this guy considered "right-wing", is their some news stating he belonged to some right-wing org?
Quote by 33db
I'm still waiting on the explanation of the "right wing" attributionit seems from what I've read it was spur of the moment.
How about a link to that data?

the met police have said so
Quote by 33db
Why is this guy considered "right-wing", is their some news stating he belonged to some right-wing org?

He was driving a white van, they're traditionally driven by racists, idiots and people who read red tops.

Wait, that last one is redundant.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by 33db

Going by the internet hear say and unreliable screen shots of articles only, the extremes range from, it was a complete accident, to, it was a islamophobe who heroic islams vocally decided to peacefully pin him down and to not hit him while he was shouting anti-islam rhetoric. 

My guess is it might land in the medium of those two somewhere. 

Really I don't think we'll know until someone gets his name and dig through his social media. 
Quote by sam b
the met police have said so

Where's the link to that information?
Quote by stratkat
Going by the internet hear say and unreliable screen shots of articles only, the extremes range from, it was a complete accident, to, it was a islamophobe who heroic islams vocally decided to peacefully pin him down and to not hit him while he was shouting anti-islam rhetoric. 

My guess is it might land in the medium of those two somewhere. 

Really I don't think we'll know until someone gets his name and dig through his social media. 

And this is the best answer, no one really knows yet.
So you're left associating the "right wing" comment with the political leanings of the OP.
Page 1 of 5