Poll: Shall we send Crad Kroeger to jail?
Poll Options
View poll results: Shall we send Crad Kroeger to jail?
Yes
4 22%
No
10 56%
Lifetime Jail
4 22%
Voters: 18.
Page 1 of 2

http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/chad_kroeger_stone_sour_not_as_good_as_nickelback

As well as Nickelgay being one of top 10 worst musical artists/bands ever to exist, too! They are Justin Bieber, One Direction and Kayne West of rock music.

Stone Sour >>>>> Nickelsuck
Slipknot >>>>>>> Nickelbutt 
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
TC Electronic Fangs Metal
Mate shut up
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
1. Justin Bieber and Kanye West make good music
2. Stone Sour sucks
3. Slipknot sucks

this is how you remind me of what i really am
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Metal is worse than radio dad rock tbh
He did make a bit of a fool of himself, but I wouldn't say he's one of the worst people on the planet over it. It's not genocide.

It's pretty entertaining when these feuds start up tbh. I wish feuds like this would have some cool movie/TV type of resolution where Slipknot challenge Nickelback to a stage show duel, band with the better show wins.
Quote by Spinnerweb
He did make a bit of a fool of himself, but I wouldn't say he's one of the worst people on the planet over it. It's not genocide.

It's pretty entertaining when these feuds start up tbh. I wish feuds like this would have some cool movie/TV type of resolution where Slipknot challenge Nickelback to a stage show duel, band with the better show wins.

I think a better way to resolve them would be to have each band assigned a Mighty Champion drawn from the ranks of current Victoria's Secret models, and they should bikini wrestle in custard to resolve the issue.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
native language etc?
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
Ah I forgot Hal in the top100 UG voting
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by ElMaco

Can only vote for users who will tell you their native language.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal

Not sure I recall anyone ever asking Hal's native language. Maybe someone should.
Hey OP, what's your address so I can buy and ship you a helmet?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
i wish there was a clip, because Patton Oswalt does a perfect bit about wasting your energy hating bands like Nickelback.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by cha33 armstrong
Mate shut up
yeah
Quote by drdoom8793
But, like, who cares?
yeah
Quote by bradulator
Metal is worse than radio dad rock tbh
yeah
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
native language etc?
yeah
Quote by slapsymcdougal
yeah
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
undoubtedly "look at this graph" is the best one of those for that beautiful grating dissonance
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at Jun 19, 2017,
Bieber's Spanish skills are on point, unlike OP you can hardly tell it's not his native language.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I missed the option about sending Hal to jail.

Edit:
Quote by ElMaco

Do we still have 100 regs on UG?
Last edited by drdoom8793 at Jun 19, 2017,
Quote by ErikLensherr
Bieber's Spanish skills are on point, unlike OP you can hardly tell it's not his native language.

Did you see the thing where he has no clue what he's saying so he fills it with jibberish and "Dorito" or "burrito?" I can't stop laughing at it.
Free Ali
Free Lard
i love you brad
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by chrismendiola
Did you see the thing where he has no clue what he's saying so he fills it with jibberish and "Dorito" or "burrito?" I can't stop laughing at it.

man why isn't there a thread about Despacito and cultural appropriation hmmmmmmmmm
Quote by slapsymcdougal
To your house.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by chrismendiola

Just watched it, still more coherent than OP.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
i don't get the Hal Sephira jokes fill me in fellas
I've got absolutely NO love for Nickleback or Chad, but Corey Taylor is a piece of sh*t.  I got into Slipknot when they first came out around 1999/2000, bought they're first DVD, watched it, listened to just how redneck/ignorant/dumb they all are, immediately gave all my Slipknot stuff away to my tattoo artist ....
nickelback is better than any of corey taylor's shit tbh

if i'm being truly honest, i kinda enjoy playing bass along to butt/dad rock songs like things from nickelback and 3 doors down
maybe it's just bc it's the kind of music i'd hear a lot when i was younger and i'm a very nostalgic person

Quote by soundgarden1986
hals posts read like wingdings translated to japanese translated to english but he wont say his native tongue

also he posts and gets wound up about mad stupid shit

thats about all there is to it

idk if i ever mentioned this before (i probably did) but i learned how to read wingdings fluently when i was little so i could write .hack// fanfiction and my family not be able to read it and embarrass me
Last edited by institutions at Jun 19, 2017,
Quote by bradulator
1. Justin Bieber and Kanye West make good music
2. Stone Sour sucks
3. Slipknot sucks

this is how you remind me of what i really am

I'm all for this whole thing where it's cool now to like nixkleback or whatever cuz really I don't give a shit but let's not get carried away now with Bieber and think that he's not just being handed songs on a silver plate just because of his name recognition.
tbh Eat fucking shit, Todd Motherfucking McLellen Chad Kroeger!!! Coach McLellen Chad Kroeger is a lackluster hack when it comes to the playoffs music. And hey McLellen Kroeger, I got a gif for you to look at.   

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Jun 19, 2017,
Yeah he's up there with the kinds of people who won't say their native language
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Who are Nickelsuck and Nickelbutt though?  I've never heard of either.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
pumpernickel is pretty tasty
Quote by theogonia777
Who are Nickelsuck and Nickelbutt though?  I've never heard of either.

Saskatchewan and Alberta's 2nd and 4th best novelty Nickelback tribute acts.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Page 1 of 2