Page 1 of 2
The topic of Hal-Sephira's native language has been a hot one recently and the matter has come under much scrutiny.  So here's what I propose we should do.  Everyone should place their bets on what exactly is Hal-Sephira's native language.  Anyone that participates but guesses incorrectly has to change their avatar to a picture of a Funko Pop thing.

Hal-Sephira please don't tell us what your native language is until after everyone can guess.

For some reason it will not allow me to edit the post on my phone so I will update the OP later but for now:

Brazilian Portuguese:
MinterMan22 
Wolfinator-x
H4T3BR33D3R

Cantonese:
kalypto 

English:
Aeolian Harmony

Hungarian:
zgr0826 

Ignoramus:
k.lainad

Klingon:
JustRooster 

Korean:
TheChaz 

Norwegian:
institutions 

Retard:
Xiaoxi 

Romanian:
matt bickerton 

Russian:
WaterGod 
StewieSwan

Swedish:
ErikLensherr 
K33nbl4d3

Visual J++: 
slapsymcdougal 

Vogon:
jakesmellspoo 
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Jun 19, 2017,
He seems kinda Scandinavian so my money's on Swedish.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
brazilian portuguese

sorry i meant to say BRAZILIAN PORTUGUESE

Vogon
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I'm going to assume he's actually the world's weirdest AI weab-bot and say Visual J++.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
retard

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
По Русский
RIP Matt Lauer

Because i'd rather pretend you're dead than acknowledge your existence.
It's clearly the result of a being that primarily uses non-verbal communication attempting to mimic our language from analysing the internet.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
I also initially thought Brazilian Portuguese, actually.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Quote by MinterMan22
brazilian portuguese

sorry i meant to say BRAZILIAN PORTUGUESE

That was my vote in another thread and thats mine now.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
russland
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
English

just bad at it
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
ignoramus
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by 剣 斧 血
It's clearly the result of a being that primarily uses non-verbal communication attempting to mimic our language from analysing the internet.

It won't allow me to tag your username on my phone so I will see if it works on a computer.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by ErikLensherr
He seems kinda Scandinavian so my money's on Swedish.
yeah idk why but i kind of assumed swedish
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Meme answer: Hungarian
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I remember once reading a post of his that said he was a native Spanish speaker, but the spanish he put was horrendous.

That was kind of funny at the time, but why did this blow up so much? Seems like this is close to harrassing the dude, since everytime he makes any comment at all people badger him with "what is your native language"

I mean, look, maybe what you guys are implying is that he's somewhat egolomaniac and prone to lying and thus lied about being a "native Spanish speaker" to impress someone and got caught or whatever. Could be the case. But I don't see what this constant bullying really accomplishes, other than making people have fun at his expense.

I know the typical response is "We would stop if he just told us his native language", but it is likely that Hal knows that if he does say that, everybody will instantly badger him with "Then why did you lie that other time blablabla". Not only that, it would be public that he (apparently) lied, so he'd face even more pressure from many more people who would now see "Oh, that dude lied and made a fool of himself", instead of the "There is a rumour that he lied, meh, whatever" feeling there is now.

Anyways, I remember Hal getting very angry at some people recently, and I feel stuff like this may be a trigger. In that case, this isn't really cool. I mean, if it was kind of harmless and done for a short period of time, yeah, it'd be fun and cool (I think I made fun of it that first time I mentioned too). But it being constant like this and whatnot is not cool. Isn't that what "13 Reasons Why" taught us or whatever? (maybe, I didn't see the show lol but I presume it teaches something like that).

Maybe I'm missing something in this situation (I presume there isn't "harm" in what he did or whatever)
Quote by soundgarden1986
if changing thread titles to carnivean banging his sister is fair play then this is too

Constant badgering of a single topic not letting a member take part of anything in the community (because you keep asking him the same question and he can't do anything) =/= A one-off joke (that isn't even done to spite the OP, or Carnivean in this case)
Quote by gonzaw
Constant badgering of a single topic not letting a member take part of anything in the community (because you keep asking him the same question and he can't do anything) =/= A one-off joke (that isn't even done to spite the OP, or Carnivean in this case)

Nah, Carnivean banging his sister has been a very long running joke.
Quote by gonzaw
Does Carnivean accept that as a joke? Does Hal accept this thread as a joke?

a) Carnivean legitimately banged his sister.

b) Hal is kind of a jackass anyway so who cares. Have you ever read his threads? Like every thread he posts in the Pit is basically "I don't like thing!" Stop making remakes of movies because I don't like them. The guy from Nickelgay (legit what he called them) should go to jail for saying negative things about Slipknot. This whole forum is terrible. Like three threads about how much he hates me.

He's just not a positive contributor to the site and just complains about everything like the Pit is his own blog. And then he gets mad when people don't agree with his opinions. He just shits on everything without creating any content of value and his opinions about things seem to be genuine. He's one of those guys that just wants to throw stones but doesn't want them thrown back.
I'm just overly curious at this point
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by gonzaw
I remember once reading a post of his that said he was a native Spanish speaker, but the spanish he put was horrendous.

That was kind of funny at the time, but why did this blow up so much? Seems like this is close to harrassing the dude, since everytime he makes any comment at all people badger him with "what is your native language"

I mean, look, maybe what you guys are implying is that he's somewhat egolomaniac and prone to lying and thus lied about being a "native Spanish speaker" to impress someone and got caught or whatever. Could be the case. But I don't see what this constant bullying really accomplishes, other than making people have fun at his expense.

I know the typical response is "We would stop if he just told us his native language", but it is likely that Hal knows that if he does say that, everybody will instantly badger him with "Then why did you lie that other time blablabla". Not only that, it would be public that he (apparently) lied, so he'd face even more pressure from many more people who would now see "Oh, that dude lied and made a fool of himself", instead of the "There is a rumour that he lied, meh, whatever" feeling there is now.

Anyways, I remember Hal getting very angry at some people recently, and I feel stuff like this may be a trigger. In that case, this isn't really cool. I mean, if it was kind of harmless and done for a short period of time, yeah, it'd be fun and cool (I think I made fun of it that first time I mentioned too). But it being constant like this and whatnot is not cool. Isn't that what "13 Reasons Why" taught us or whatever? (maybe, I didn't see the show lol but I presume it teaches something like that).

Maybe I'm missing something in this situation (I presume there isn't "harm" in what he did or whatever)

You fucking sperg degenerate. Do you have a source for that?
Quote by gonzaw
wut?

When Hal said he spoke spanish, what lead you to before you going off on your autismo fantasy. Scum fuck rat.
Quote by gonzaw

I always assumed Spanish, but I'm not betting.

Although I doubt he'll answer even after this thread so w/e.

Quote by Fat Lard
You people are dicks and should deservedly be getting swift, karmic spankings soon. Sorry Hal
I do think people poking fun at this is probably worsening the chances of him ever talking to us like a normal human being, but on the other hand, why get offended for him? The former wouldn't have ever started had he acted like an actual person rather than some personified, biased blog.

If you really feel for him, why not encourage him to show a little individuality? Though fair warning, I tried and he proceeded to make yet another biased thread, so I don't think that's the forum experience he's after. He just doesn't want to connect with anyone, and you can't blame the people for that either.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jun 20, 2017,
Quote by Fat Lard
When Hal said he spoke spanish, what lead you to before you going off on your autismo fantasy. Scum fuck rat.

Found it. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1725526&page=2

Reading back on it, seems I remembered it incorrectly. I take back the "autismo fantasy" then.
I still don't get what a "scum fuck rat" is (is it a scum who fucks rats, or is it a rat that is scum and is fuck?)
Oh God its drunk Josh kill it with fire.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Page 1 of 2