View poll results: Did cats use us?
Yes
1 8%
No
3 25%
Meow
8 67%
Voters: 12.
I've long suspected they were up to something...
Any way I found it an interesting read.

Compared to many other animals, cats have also changed very little in  the domestication process. Behaviorally, they’ve become more tolerant of  humans. Physically, though, they’re still about the same size and  shape. They still like to pounce on small prey. “Cats have done since  before they were domesticated what we needed them to do,” says 
Leslie Lyons
,  a feline geneticist at the University of Missouri. In other words,  unlike dogs that herd sheep or hunt badgers, cats didn’t need humans to  breed them to become good mouse hunters.

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/06/cat-domination/530685/
can confirm my cat uses me for its survival
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Cats domesticated themselves, it's hilarious. They figured out that mice liked eating all the food humans stored in barns, so they started chilling in barns to hunt mice and got used to humans messing with them, then decided they liked sleeping inside human's homes because it's warmer than the barn

Also cats only meow at humans, and it mimics a baby's cries. They play on our caring instinct and manipulate us into feeding them
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
so my point is cats use humans to get into popular youtube videos

proof? you can't handle the proof but here's proof

WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Everyone agrees, we are essentially cats slaves.
It's toxoplasmosis or some bioweapon like this that they administer into the air, which controls human minds. We had a few cats (one I tamed from the wild after a month, got her shots and all of that), but my brother started getting deathly allergic to them for some reason. Had to send those bitches to the pound
Quote by Fat Lard
It's toxoplasmosis or some bioweapon like this that they administer into the air, which controls human minds. We had a few cats (one I tamed from the wild after a month, got her shots and all of that), but my brother started getting deathly allergic to them for some reason. Had to send those bitches to the pound

So what you're saying is you had to pound all your family's pussies.

OK Carnivean.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Fat Lard

You should've sent them to me

ElMaco those are some vintage memes
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Did anyone else get a chuckle from the fact the "feline geneticist" last name was Lyons?
Quote by Ruth_Negga
I think dog used us - cat, they can win without us!

I think of dogs as more of our partners, cats really do have that whole "doctor evil" thing going on.
I watched a documentary on netflix about cats after mine had to be put down. It was really interesting how they are basically the only pet that could survive if for some reason you werent around to take care of it. They also have a way of communicating with one another and also have different vocals for when they want something from humans. They also form gangs of sorts and will push out an outsider cat. I think they gps tracked outdoor cats and found they have a 2-3 block turf they roam and run off other cats.
my cats would arguably be dead or seriously injured within 48 hours of being let outside.

i'm fairly sure the one has some kind of cognitive impairment and the other is afraid of everything.

also bears, foxes, raccoons, opossums, cars.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I love cats and I wish I was a cat

Quote by jakesmellspoo
my cats would arguably be dead or seriously injured within 48 hours of being let outside.

i'm fairly sure the one has some kind of cognitive impairment and the other is afraid of everything.

also bears, foxes, raccoons, opossums, cars.

My cat fought and defeated a cat once. We heard this awful ruckus in the garden and went to look. She was sat on top of a fox in the doorway of our shed with her claws in the fox. What a badass.
that's also kinda sad. i like foxes.
my cats can't even successfully kill a spider.

bored in under a minute.
Quote by stratkat
Those times the cat comes inside with it's face covered in rabbits blood, but it's trying to look and act cute. 

Adorable times. 

My brother's mother-in-law's cat does this a lot. Sometimes it brings the rabbit, too.

Only thing Kittyfluff (actually it's name) has ever backed down from was a neighbour's chicken, but those buggers fight dirty.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I had a dog that killed any cats that came into our fenced in back yard with absolutely no training whatsoever, he also killed birds, squirrels, rabbits, a couple of opossums and one ground hog.

Hmmm I gues my dog was a serial killer.

I am no slave to cats because I do not own them.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Cats do meow at other cats.  Having a three cat household, I can confirm meowing is not human related.  

I will say, when I lived in Louisiana they'd sit on the couch in front of the big window and when birds flew by they'd do this weird clicking sound, like a totally different language.  I looked it up and cat behaviorists say it's pentup frustration from not being able to attack pray.  
"I definitely don’t write all my music in a blackout, like I used to, although I did come up with some good stuff in a blackout."
-Matt Fucking Pike
Quote by slapsymcdougal
cats are worthless cunts.

Agreed
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.