Hey there!
I am trying to figure out what to buy to create the same vocal effects as the singer from STRFKR. Basically kinda echoey-ambience with maybe a little distortion.
I know perhaps on the album it's muliple overlaid tracks etc. but I know live he uses some kind of vocal processor?? Same with Tame Impala.

Any ideas or reccomedations would help. I've been doing research but having trouble knowing what to buy .

Look up TC Helicon Voicetone products. They have a pretty wide range of gear from standard pedal-size stuff to full-bore studio apparati. Spend some time getting to know what they do, however, because many a forehead has been dented by people going, "Aww, I shoulda..." when they find that a feature they needed was available in one product and not another. I think TC Helicon probably does the best job with this stuff. In fact, it's even included in one of my Korg Keyboards...
Quote by davidshathaway
dspellman thanks for the reply! This was helpful for me.

Oh, in that case look for the invoice in the mail.