Hello, Ive been trying to sell my BC Rich bass for almost 1 year without any success. 
I know BC Rich has a bad reputation but there wasnt anyone interested in it in 1 year.
I know they were sold new for about 1000 euros, and Im trying to sell it for 400-450, I think its a good price.
It is brand new, only needs a string change and some neck adjustements. BUT STILL, NO ONE WAS EVER INTERESTED HERE IN SPAIN.

So my question is, how can I sell it? I want an active 5 string and I dont have enough money to buy one, so I have to sell it.

Sorry about the image quality and my bad english.
Put it on ebay with a 1 euro start price & no reserve.  Let the bidding do the work.  You'll get what it's worth, which may or may not be what you want - your definition of a good price may not be the same as everyone elses.

For what it's worth, over the years I've found that a better way of selling than starting with a buy now price & being haggled.  People are put off by the high start prices and reserves they can't see, whereas with low starting no reserve auctions they get hooked into the bidding process & in my experience you often end up getting the price you wanted, sometimes more.

At the end of the day, it depends on how badly you want to sell it versus how much you want to obtain your asking price.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Get a friend to list it then

you're just looking for problems here

you're obviously hoping someone will see it and buy it here, but they won't
No debit card or no bank account? 

If you're off the grid completely financially speaking, you may have some bigger fish to fry than selling that bass.

If you have a bank account, set up a free paypal - it literally take 5 minutes, and BAM ebay.  

Also, craigslist exists in Spain, though I don't know how many people use it nor do I know your region.  
"I definitely don’t write all my music in a blackout, like I used to, although I did come up with some good stuff in a blackout."
-Matt Fucking Pike
sell it to a music store. I think you want more than what you've been offered though.
Quote by smb
Get a friend to list it then

you're just looking for problems here

you're obviously hoping someone will see it and buy it here, but they won't

This.

We can't help you if you can't help yourself.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Take some decent pics of it, these are crap.  Sell the sizzle, not the steak.  What are the things that make this bass desirable? Tell the story.  If it has scratches or other damage, be honest and disclose in the ad.  Then post in CL or other classified ads and drop the price $10 every week until it sells.  Every instrument will sell at the right price but you have to attract interest with really nice pics and a good story.

Or... take it to a pawn shop and take what they give you.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Looks like this sells for about $200 used here in the US.  Maybe sharpen your price point.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Quote by Badluckpalms
No debit card or no bank account? 

If you're off the grid completely financially speaking, you may have some bigger fish to fry than selling that bass.

Hate to say it, but I agree. 

If you don't even have a bank account yet, you've got bigger problems than not being able to sell your bass.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend