Hey all!

The wife and I are going to those three cities next week. These are the dates:

London: june 28th (morning) to tuesday july 4th
Amsterdam: July 4th to Sunday july 9th
Berlin: July 9th to friday july 14th

We're looking to have as many musical based activities as possible so if you guys have suggestions about shows (from tiny shows to auditorium shows) or interesting bars, museums festivals, karaokes, whatever.

We're also looking to sample as many beers and local foods as possible so feel free to toss those in as well.

If anyone is in those cities and wants to meet up (in a public and lit space), that's cool too! I'm not the biggest poster around here but I'm still a good guy!

Thanks for all advice!
If you're into beer, try the Bermondsey mile in London

be aware some of those bars can get crazy busy
Quote by sam b
Suggestion 1 - don't go to London

Suggestion 2 - Skip the London visit.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

if you see a van, run
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
You might be interested in Denmark Street but there's probably cooler things to be doing than looking at lots of guitars.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Not music based, but when in Amsterdam, book a table at D'Vijff Vlieghen. Hopefully they still have the chairs with bronze plaques on the back, informing which famous person sat there. Frank Sinatra ate there on at least 7 occasions, my old man having been a chef on 5 of those.
*generic smoke weed in amsterdam comment*
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
in amsterdam make sure u go to Prix Da Mix. Its slyly the best chill cafe in dam. also make sure u try weed in the smart way; picture the 'high' you want (do u wanna be relaxed and sleepy, or uplifted and creative?) And buy a lot of fuckin weed, man.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by laid-to-waste
in amsterdam make sure u go to Prix Da Mix. Its slyly the best chill cafe in dam. also make sure u try weed in the smart way; picture the 'high' you want (do u wanna be relaxed and sleepy, or uplifted and creative?) And buy a lot of fuckin weed, man.

Do they actually label what the effects of the weed are like they do in Colorado?  

I hear Berlin has a massive underground music culture. Might be worth delving into.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
a kevlar vest and anti-jihad whistle

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Amsterdam has that Anne Frank museum...
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
on a serious i don't know where you're from so i don't know whether this would be new info or not but probably if you're looking for shows in london a good place to start would be the o2 venues, like the o2 academies, the dome but that's usually expensive, indigo2, shepherd's bush empire, just check what's on when you'll be there

academy islington, indigo2 and shepherds bush are all places i've found to be really great venues
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I can't offer you much advice on what you've asked about but here are some of my personal favourites from those places:

London: cask ales, ticket lotteries down the west end, 70mm films at The Prince Charles Cinema.

Amsterdam: Belgian beer cafes, coffee shops, walking the canals by day and the red light district by night.

Berlin: just explore, there's cool shit everywhere. One of my favourite cities in the world (Amsterdam is up there as well).
go to FLORIDA instead

If you like musicals, download the todaytix app and visit the tkts booth in Leicester Square.

Dingwalls in Camden is a good venue too, worth having a look at their line up as they often have up and coming bands playing.

Opera in Covent Garden, often before a big performance at the Royal Opera House some singers will perform outside at lunch time to warm up voices.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I suggest you have a fun time.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
London: Covent Gardens, Tate Britain/Modern, Camden market oh and go to Denmark Street, which is the music district.

amsterdam: hash browns and hooks

Berlin: Bode Museum and Reichstag are well worth a visit. There are some incredibly good photography galleries if you're into that. The area around FriedrichstraBe station is good for restaurants.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Nero Galon
Do they actually label what the effects of the weed are like they do in Colorado?  

I hear Berlin has a massive underground music culture. Might be worth delving into.

kinda, they have a 'indica' and 'sativa' list, as well as a 'hash' list, but u can ask the dealer behind the counter which strain would be most suitable for the high you want.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Since you're in Amsterdam for a few days and you're after bars, I'd suggest getting the train to Brussels for a day. It's 2 hours each way and Delirium Cafe has the world record for most beers under one roof, insanely good bar.
for london, go to globe theatre for a shakespeare show, they do cheap £5 standing tickets (twelfth night is on right now, I'm going soon) which you should be able to still book standing atm (seats are all sold out for a while). you can hit up Bermondsey like smb suggested right after as it's like 10mins walk away. maybe make a day of it on that side of the river and go to tate modern gallery as well (quite close to globe theatre)

there's not much in the way of bands I can suggest during those dates though, but I dunno what you're into. there's always something decent on at southbank centre or barbican though. union chapel does a weekly free concert that is always pretty chill on saturday afternoons: and you can head up to angel islington afterwards for some decent enough restaurants.

if you want to party at trendy bars, go to dalston (kingsland high street) or hoxton on fri/sat night. camden is okay but is kinda now a soulless place for tourists to hit up (granted you are tourists and will probably enjoy visiting the place if you've never been before)
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
flexiblemile you can look on the site for the venues "Paradiso (Noord)", "Melkweg" and maybe "AFAS" or HMH (Heineken Music Hall, that was the old name) there are often shows there and slmetimes there are free ones!!
Last edited by paintyouflowers at Jun 21, 2017,
Natural history museum is a must if you've never been before, the science museum is pretty cool too

Also go see Buckingham palace, get the tube to Hyde Park Corner, walk through Wellington arch, see the palace, and then have lunch in st James park. It's a tourist trap but it's a lovely little park I always visit it whenever I'm in London and have an hour to kill
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Last edited by Bladez22 at Jun 21, 2017,
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Be sure to visit one of London's many dogging hotspots.
i love dogs!

who has pictures?

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug