Poll: Would you date a transgender person?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you date a transgender person?
Yes
11 38%
No I'm transphobic
18 62%
Voters: 29.
Page 1 of 2
of course

as Doug Stanhope said, "even if she didn't have a dick I'd probably try and do her in the ass anyway, what's the difference"
Quote by kalypto
why are you such a transphobic piece of shit?

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Jun 20, 2017,
Only if I didn't have to pay for the carbon-14 out of my own pocket.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
yeah sure i'd date anyone i liked enough and who was good looking enough

and since cishets are pretty much always unbearable trans people probably have a better than average chance with me, not that i'm exactly a prize
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
No

I guess that makes me a piece of shit to certain users here but oh well lol
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
No not trying to get murdered.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

nah i wouldnt but thats cos im happy with who i am with right now, who has naturally occurring female organs
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
I don't know, but I'm not going to rule it out. I certainly wouldn't refuse them because of their transness.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
No way

Also I can't possibly be a transphobic piece of shit because a close friend of mine came out as transgender a few years ago and we're still friends. Checkmate, libtards. 
I have nothing important to say
if you mean a chick who can successfully convert autotragics to manuals on otherwise pristine cars, then yes in a heartbeat.

hmu zgr0826

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Next shit topic on the horizon: Are Transformers transexual?
Quote by Xiaoxi
if you mean a chick who can successfully convert autotragics to manuals on otherwise pristine cars, then yes in a heartbeat.

hmu zgr0826

If I won the lottery, this is something I would legit invest money in. I would open a shop whose main service advertised was tranny conversions.

I would also have a giant garage full of 80s and 90s Japanese cars, but that's beside the point.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
If they were super hot and you couldn't tell they went through a transformation ? Maybe, it would be kinda cool having an experience like that.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

If they were cute sure
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I already have done. 🤔 Probably would again.

Also this feels like I'm answering something dumb on OkCupid.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
how many of these stupid threads do we need?

Quote by MinterMan22
how many of these stupid threads do we need?

enough
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
I already have done. 🤔 Probably would again.

Also this feels like I'm answering something dumb on OkCupid.

Did you find the rape questions troubling on OKCupid?
Quote by 33db
Did you find the rape questions troubling on OKCupid?

There are many questions that trouble me on OKC, especially the ones that are just the same but worded different, like holy shiiiiit

But I don't think there's a 'rape' question I had trouble with. 🤔
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Quote by 33db
Didn't we already do this?

how would you know if we've already done this, you've only been here a few months, hmm hmm
Quote by kalypto
how would you know if we've already done this, you've only been here a few months, hmm hmm

Right, like I couldn't extrapolate from the 10,000 shit threads I've already seen.
Quote by 33db
Right, like I couldn't extrapolate from the 10,000 shit threads I've already seen.

tbf 9,999 of those are yours

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by kalypto

Its too early to blow the cover m8

Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
tbf 9,999 of those are yours

Got 'em
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
and since cishets are pretty much always unbearable  

not that i'm exactly a prize

No way, really? 
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
No way, really? 
well done, stewie, you sure showed me
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Using CIS unironically.

That's something I can never get behind.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by K33nbl4d3
well done, stewie, you sure showed me

You showed yourself, sport. 
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Using CIS unironically.

That's something I can never get behind.
i can't think of any more concise synonyms, would you like me to make up a new word for you?

Quote by StewieSwan
You showed yourself, sport. 
your parents must be so proud, i wonder if they'll print out this thread and put it up on the fridge
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
Quote by K33nbl4d3
i can't think of any more concise synonyms, would you like me to make up a new word for you?

your parents must be so proud, i wonder if they'll print out this thread and put it up on the fridge

My mom would cringe at you putting commas where periods should be tbh.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

I mean I'd like you to not be such a mong with silly labels since you're better than that but apparently that hit a sore spot with you friend
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by StewieSwan
My mom would cringe at you putting commas where periods should be tbh.
your mom sounds boring

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I mean I'd like you to not be such a mong with silly labels since you're better than that but apparently that hit a sore spot with you friend
you're replying like i responded aggressively

i just don't see your objection to the use of the term "cis" in a thread about trans people, given that the terms are direct counterparts
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
Quote by K33nbl4d3
your mom sounds boring

you're replying like i responded aggressively

i just don't see your objection to the use of the term "cis" in a thread about trans people, given that the terms are direct counterparts

I'm not the one that labelled them trans in this thread so maybe you should take up that issue with OP.

It also doesn't change the fact that CIS is a cringey term.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I'm not the one that labelled them trans in this thread so maybe you should take up that issue with OP.
well i'm not the one objecting to labels

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
It also doesn't change the fact that CIS is a cringey term.
i mean if you want to think that that's fine but i'm not really interested in what words straight people think i should say or not nowadays
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
Page 1 of 2