Page 1 of 2
Liberals are shooting Republicans, Muslims are stabbing Brits, and Right wing nuts are running over Muslims in their van.

Isn't it time we all take a step back from the vitriol and hate and just take a moment to calm down? Maybe you could go outside and just hug someone you don't like?

Everyone needs to chill kay.
what if everyone got a cat

we could have full feline communism and everyone could have a cat and when they were angry they could just have snuggles instead

that way everyone would be happy and therefore everyone would treat everyone equally

so there would be equality and no racism or prejudice only love

except men are mostly the violent problem and are too sexually needy so you'd probably need females to be mandatory sex dispensers also
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Banjocal

we could have full feline communism and everyone could have a cat and when they were angry they could just have snuggles instead

that way everyone would be happy and therefore everyone would treat everyone equally

except men are mostly the violent problem and are too sexually needy so you'd probably need females to be mandatory sex dispensers also

I think we should just get rid of men altogether.
Xiaoxi 
Um you missed out buddhism can you not
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by WCPhils
#killwhitey

It's fine, the Jews are already using cats to perpetuate white genocide. We're doomed.
Quote by Banjocal
Xiaoxi 
Um you missed out buddhism can you not

and Zoroastrianism tbf
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Banjocal

No some people don't deserve to have cats. They would make the cat's life miserable
cat
Quote by guitarxo
No some people don't deserve to have cats. They would make the cat's life miserable

but cuddles
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Just to be clear I laugh at that stupid ass coexist bumper sticker and it's usually on retards who can't drive. I don't want to coexist with them.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Banjocal
but cuddles

Not at the expense of happy cats. Only those with a proven track record of kindness to animals will be given a cat.
cat
Quote by WaterGod

But then nothing would get done

And lol at the cat suggestion, my cat only tolerates me because I feed her, "snuggles" is met with sharp claws

Quote by guitarxo
Not at the expense of happy cats. Only those with a proven track record of kindness to animals will be given a cat.

ok do the other people get like a furby or something then 

i miss my cats
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal

ok do the other people get like a furby or something then 

i miss my cats

Sure I guess as long as they don't hurt anyone in the process of owning a furby

I miss seeing stray cats around all the time but I'm happy they don't live where I live because they'd get run over asap
cat
There's a cat that's always wandering around my apartment. He's always staring at me from afar.
Quote by WaterGod
Dogs>Cats

it's ok man like truth might not be something we humans can ever know for sure but I know for a fucking fact that you're wrong
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I had a cat. Did not care for it but I hope she's happy in that river I threw her in.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
yeah everyone needs to calm the fuck down and chill the fuck out with their political ideologies and bullshit opinions
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I get along just fine tbh.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Banjocal
it's ok man like truth might not be something we humans can ever know for sure but I know for a fucking fact that you're wrong

Oh fuck you! I take back what I said, all cat owners can just go to hell! IM GONNA SHIT DOWN YOUR GODAMN THROAT MOFO.
as much as the media tries to propagate it, it's not actually true that we don't get along. the world isn't as hateful as the media makes it seem, most people are not terrorists running people over and blowing themselves up.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by Banjocal
yes but snuggles

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Xiaoxi
Just to be clear I laugh at that stupid ass coexist bumper sticker and it's usually on retards who can't drive. I don't want to coexist with them.
I saw a car recently with an "Exist" bumper sticker, with some letters fashioned out of ak47s.

He also had a Somali flag bumper sticker and an NRA sticker. I shed a single tear of joy.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Quote by Xiaoxi

The worst drivers I find are the people that have stick men on their windows representing how many family members they have.

That or baby on board stickers.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Xiaoxi

There are chemicals on the coexist sticker that interfere with brain chemistry relating to driving.
it's a fact.
No, really!
I saw it on Fox News, so it MUST BE TRUE.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
The worst drivers I find are the people that have stick men on their windows representing how many family members they have.

Just beware of Honda Odysseys and Ford Edges in general.
Quote by seanlang01
I saw a car recently with an "Exist" bumper sticker, with some letters fashioned out of ak47s.

He also had a Somali flag bumper sticker and an NRA sticker. I shed a single tear of joy.
lmaooo

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

So many people with those stupid ass stickers on them.

I'm thinking of getting one that says "Student Driver" and drive even more obnoxiously, if that's even possible

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Jun 20, 2017,
Quote by WaterGod

Yeah that worked out well for the black ghettos.
We can't get along, and the reason we can not get along, is the variety of ideologies the stupid grasp on too in an attempt to make their lives have meaning.

I believe someone posted a picture of a bumper sticker...
Quote by Xiaoxi
lmaooo

So many people with those stupid ass stickers on them.

I'm thinking of getting one that says "Student Driver" and drive even more obnoxiously, if that's even possible

Let's be honest, anyone with a sticker on their car is either a cancerous polyp on the anus of humanity, or....

Actually, I think that covers everyone with stickers on their car.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by WCPhils
Bumper stickers are for assholes

HMU
Pretty sure they're for cars
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal
Pretty sure they're for cars

Yea, I mean seriously. Bumper stickers are pretty much the worst improvised toilet paper I ever used.
Quote by Diemon Dave
well the poo would stick to the adhesive and then you'd have a really shit bumper sticker.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal
well the poo would stick to the adhesive and then you'd have a really shit bumper sticker.

The hairs on your bum stick too, though. So it's basically like waxing, but it starts halfway through the wipe.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Page 1 of 2