Dairy Queen
2 4%
Sonic
1 2%
Subway
8 17%
Voters: 47.
Page 1 of 2
No niche fast food restaurants like Chipotle, we're talking the big dogs that you see all over including rural areas. If I forgot to put one that you really like then guess what go fuck yourself.

https://fastfood.theringer.com/

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Welcome to der weinerschnitzel, may I take your order please?

Yeah I want:

two large cokes,
Two large fries chili-cheese dog,
Large doctor pepper super deluxe,
With cheese and tomato

You want bill sperm with that?

No!

damn, lol. surprised my state had a reasonable answer with Wendy's.

i'd have to go with Wendy's or Chick-fil-A. don't have access to In-N-Out or it'd probably be up there for the few times i had it.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
id say popeyes but it aint on your list so i guess imma go with mcdicks

chick-fil-a looks decent as far as fast food goes but ive never seen one in canada

mcdonald fries are really hard to beat when you're drunk as shit

wendys probably makes the best burgers of them all idk

arbys is the absolute worst at everything

i don't eat

also, yes.

Arby's is fucking atrocious.

i kinda like the curly fries, but those hot deli meat sandwiches?

remember the stories a while back about Japanese scientists harvesting protein from human feces and making some kinda meat from it?

that's what images of Arby's sandwiches remind me of.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
So I visited Utah last week and I tried a lot of fast food places. RUNDOWN BELOW

Carl's Jr/Hardee's
Baby back rib double thickburger.
Really really good, had that "awwww yeah" factor. 3 slabs of meat, good proportions of meat to bun, good sauce, very satisfying.
9/10

Wendy's
Baconator, chocolate frosty, fries
Considerably better than a Burger King bacon double cheeseburger. Good, thick patties that actually tasted of something. Frosty was great with the fries dunked in too. 
8/10

Taco Bell
Quesarito, naked chicken chips, doritos taco loco supreme, cheesy gordito crunch
Cheesy, meaty mess. What more do you want? You can tell it's not quality but who cares. Shame I couldn't come here drunk because I can imagine the experience would be hugely improved. 
6/10

Smashburger
Truffle mushroom swiss, fries
The bun and fixings here were hands down the best. Swiss cheese, truffle mayo, mushrooms. Next time I visit, I'll be taking a Wendy's baconator and inserting it into the bun here. Their fries are cooked with rosemary and garlic or something, no grease, packed with flavour, really good.
10/10

In n Out
Animal style double burger
The worst by a long shot. Thin patties, way too much sauce, couldn't really taste the meat, driest bun, least structural integrity. Total fail.
3/10

Popeye's
Spicy thigh, non spicy drumstick, mac n chee, biscuit
Really a lot better than KFC. Not greasy at all, chicken still moist, good level of spice. First time eating a biscuit and it was a crumbly, crispy, carby thing of much goodness. Mac n chee was standard mac n chee, no complaints there.
8/10

I was also going to go to Sonic, Chick-Fil-A and Arby's, but time constraints said no.
not sure how popeyes didnt make the list.

to be fair though the last time i had popeyes was more than a year ago and havent been back since. After eating there i started exorcist vomiting and more runs than a baseball team playing helen keller. I guess that what you get when your only popeyes are in the hood and run down.
what no Burger King? take them over McD's any day.  no chic-fil-a around here never even heard of that.  a Garbage Plate from Nick Tahou's is better than all that crap. 
Damn, Chick-Fil-A dominates half the country including my state and there isn't even one near me. :/

Wendy's is best because baconator

McDonald's is shit
Burger King is good
Arby's I don't care for all that much
Chick-Fil-A I only ever had once and it was pretty good
Taco Bell is my second favorite 
KFC is great but all three that were in my area closed a few years ago
Dairy Queen sucks aside from blizzards 
Subway is alright
Never had Sonic or In N Out

A better brand of beef makes a Butterburger better.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Chipotle is not "niche" anymore (I'd say whataburger is more niche)

Chick-fil-A - go-to if I want a spicy chicken, so that's my vote

I don't mind McDonald's, it's the cheapie with super salty fries, but Wendy's is the quality burger

Popeyes should really be in the poll tho
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Chick-Fil-A only won in Texas because they didn't include Whataburger (it's in a few other southern states if I'm not mistaken).

You other states wouldn't know about it cause you're losers lmao.

But honestly, it's crazy popular here and in Corpus. Not sure about other cities, but I can only imagine.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Also, map-maker doesn't understand how the Delmarva works.
A&W
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Also, "Dicks Drive-In"

hahahahahaha
A vote for DQ in honour of the fallen founding member of the League of Extraordinary Memers.
The answer is obviously

P O P E Y E ' S
O
P
E
Y
E
'
S

Wendy's is an honorable 2nd, tho. They make their patties for their old-fayshioned hamburgers square, so the meat hangs over the bun. People really like that.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Your missing a couple of big guns Hardees/Carl's Junior and Jack in the Box, I'd say none of the above because near me is some local fast food joints that just own any of the big names but of those listed I voted for Wendys I have only ate at Chick-Fil-A a few times but it was good no compliants from me.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Never had chic-fil-a. The only one I know of in my area is on the side of town with the highest density of nice sit down restaurants, so on the occasions I'm on that side of town I don't want to get fast food. And honestly, if I want really good chicken I go to Raisin' Canes or Zaxby's for chicken strips and Southern Classic (preferred) or Popeye's for regular fried chicken.

Didn't realize whataburger wasn't everywhere - they're all over here. Definitely my favorite for just regular fast food burger and fries. After that would be Wendy's followed by Sonic.

Seems like Arby's is the most disliked, and I don't get it very much myself, but they're good every once in a while. Whichever sandwhich comes with the au jus sauce is awesome.
in terms of yr. straightforward burger & fries joints, I would go with Wendy's, 'cuz they have got the best burgers.
probably vote for the Burger King as a second choice -- because -- I met her at the Burger King / we fell in love by the soda machine ~
went to In & Out in SF & was not impressed tbh -- sorry, wrong coast cats.
chick-fil-a makes a bomb ass chicken sandwich, but overall my go-to place is def whataburger
good fries, tasty burgers, pretty good chicken strips, dat texas toast

we've even started buying whataburger BBQ and ketchup at the grocery store bc apparently they sell that for some reason

Last edited by institutions at Jun 21, 2017,
In-and-Out Burgers

McD's for breakfast, sausage biscuit and their hashbrowns.
The only fast food I eat is Subway and Panera Bread
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
No Chic-Fil-A, In and Out Burger or Hardees in my part of New Jersey. Never heard of Dick's Drive In. I think this thread needs to be split between chicken, burger places and sandwich places like Subway and Paneras. (Personally I think Subway subs are awful. There are a lot of good Italian deli's by me that make really good traditional subs so maybe I'm spoiled on that front. Even Quick Check is better.)
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
Last edited by Rickholly74 at Jun 21, 2017,
Quote by Rickholly74
No Chic-Fil-A, In and Out Burger or Hardees in my part of New Jersey. Never heard of Dick's Drive In. I think this thread needs to be split between chicken, burger places and sandwich places like Subway and Paneras. (Personally I think Subway subs are awful. There are a lot of good Italian deli's by me that make really good traditional subs so maybe I'm spoiled on that front.)

spoiler alert, dick's drive in is actually a drive through gloryhole
Quote by Rickholly74
No Chic-Fil-A, In and Out Burger or Hardees in my part of New Jersey. Never heard of Dick's Drive In. I think this thread needs to be split between chicken, burger places and sandwich places like Subway and Paneras. (Personally I think Subway subs are awful. There are a lot of good Italian deli's by me that make really good traditional subs so maybe I'm spoiled on that front. Even Quick Check is better.)

THANK YOU

you know Tastee or Just Subs? there are a few for both all around Jersey.

both are my favorite places for subs. can't remember the difference between the two though. one has softer bread i think.
Chick Fil A is great. Taco Bell shouldn't be nearly as good as it is

Burger places are all pretty much the same to me. No big difference and not that great

I wouldn't buy a sub or pizza at any chain place. There's way too many amazing local places around here to buy shit chain food
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Chick Fil A is obviously the best except they're closed on Sundays ugh.

McDonalds is fun to hate on but it's an American staple and their chicky chicky nug nugs are the best.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by K'Nuckles
So I visited Utah last week and I tried a lot of fast food places. RUNDOWN BELOW

Carl's Jr/Hardee's
Baby back rib double thickburger.
Really really good, had that "awwww yeah" factor. 3 slabs of meat, good proportions of meat to bun, good sauce, very satisfying.
9/10

Wendy's
Baconator, chocolate frosty, fries
Considerably better than a Burger King bacon double cheeseburger. Good, thick patties that actually tasted of something. Frosty was great with the fries dunked in too. 
8/10

Taco Bell
Quesarito, naked chicken chips, doritos taco loco supreme, cheesy gordito crunch
Cheesy, meaty mess. What more do you want? You can tell it's not quality but who cares. Shame I couldn't come here drunk because I can imagine the experience would be hugely improved. 
6/10

Smashburger
Truffle mushroom swiss, fries
The bun and fixings here were hands down the best. Swiss cheese, truffle mayo, mushrooms. Next time I visit, I'll be taking a Wendy's baconator and inserting it into the bun here. Their fries are cooked with rosemary and garlic or something, no grease, packed with flavour, really good.
10/10

In n Out
Animal style double burger
The worst by a long shot. Thin patties, way too much sauce, couldn't really taste the meat, driest bun, least structural integrity. Total fail.
3/10

Popeye's
Spicy thigh, non spicy drumstick, mac n chee, biscuit
Really a lot better than KFC. Not greasy at all, chicken still moist, good level of spice. First time eating a biscuit and it was a crumbly, crispy, carby thing of much goodness. Mac n chee was standard mac n chee, no complaints there.
8/10

I was also going to go to Sonic, Chick-Fil-A and Arby's, but time constraints said no.

Smashburger has the most disgusting, salty, greasy, foul burgers I have ever had.

Anyway, no Jack in the Box or Carls' Jr/Hardee's in the options? tbh I rarely eat fast food.  Not even when I'm drunk or stoned.  Kinda lost the taste for it a few years ago.
when yolo so you let yrself go & order a vanilla shake with yr. whopper value meal -- the best worst feeling.
Page 1 of 2