I did a search but didnt want to bring up a thread from 3 years ago. Anyone interested in Boxing/mma on here? With the "greatest fight of all time" coming up i thought it would be interesting to hear peoples thoughts.

I love boxing.
I dislike mayweather. But I think this is a gimmick fight for him just to make another payday. I think Floyd is going to dominate, but i think theres a good chance he takes a dive. He loves gambling and I wouldnt put it past him to have people lay money on mcgregor for him.
both are dickheads & floyd will win

No chance Mayweather's gonna take a dive. It's too bad. There's a short list of people who ought to take a humiliating loss in a fight more than he does, but he's so good at it.
Free Ali
I play Super Smash Bros.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
I play Mortal Combat
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by chrismendiola
No chance Mayweather's gonna take a dive. It's too bad. There's a short list of people who ought to take a humiliating loss in a fight more than he does, but he's so good at it.

You think hes going to run around for 12 rounds or is he ego so big that he'll go for a ko? If he comes out swinging i think conor has a better shot, although very tiny.
mcgregor looks like a jumped up hill billy

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
McGregor's such a tool I'm actually rooting for Mayweather. 2017.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I honestly expect Mayweather to win. If he can maintain distance and dodge and everything like is his normal strategy, he'll be fine. But I do think, if McGregor can get his hands on Mayweather, he has a definite chance.

Also this.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I play Super Smash Bros.
How can it be the greatest fight of all time if Goku is not involved?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Evan at 40 years old Mayweather is gonna murder him with busted ass hands fo sho.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
The fight is gonna blow and be a huge disappointment all around

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by ErikLensherr
McGregor's such a tool I'm actually rooting for Mayweather. 2017.

No surprise that the guy who named himself after Magneto is rooting for a scumbag. 
Free Ali
Mayweather is gonna dance around for 12 rounds and take the win. Unless McGregor take some swings that come close and then mayweather will just end it whenever he wants
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
What are all your plans for it? PPV, bar, shotty online stream, or pass all together? Im inbetween ppv and shotty online stream. The places around here are always packed for big fights. hooters even makes you pay to sit outside on their porch and watch the fights. Not to mention if you have an empty seat at your table they put someone there you dont know.
Quote by N8dagreat3
What are all your plans for it?

not watch it lol
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.