7 23%
No
15 48%
Adams Apple
1 3%
I'm not gay
8 26%
Voters: 31.
If cloning tech existed, and you could make a perfect copy of yourself in a few days would you date yourself? Would you.... go all the way?
Last edited by 33db at Jun 20, 2017,
If by date you mean take over the world, then yes
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
nah.

multiple clones.

use clones to rob banks, eliminate enemies, etc.

clones go to prison.

can't try the same person multiple times for the same crime.

rule the world.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
If I come into contact with myself then I probably wouldn't fit too well with them. Probably not very compatible.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I'd kill him before he kills me.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
I'd hate myself probably
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I'd fuck me, but not date, that'd be weird
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
if i dont who else will
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I'm a chill guy to be around and I have good hobbies, have a decent job, can cook, enjoy the outdoors, love music, etc I'd date myself. Only bad habit I have is that I shitpost on a lame guitar forum everyday
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

nah I'm not a fag

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
No because I'm straight and I am still unsure of how I am currently in a relationship because I annoy myself so much.

In fact there are 2 people I see every day who are almost exactly like me. I love that we can almost read each other's minds but I hate that all their worst qualities are ones that I have too.
cat
33 do you just sit up at night thinking of increasingly stupid things to post ?  not into men so no. 
Quote by Bladez22
I'd fuck me, but not date, that'd be weird

See, I was going to say the exact opposite.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Not into dudes and/or incest bro.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
See, I'd totally date a clone of Joshua Garcia.
but not the real one.
I'd make the clone, make it get a job, and stay home myself and live the shitposting life 24/7.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'd make the clone, make it get a job, and stay home myself and live the shitposting life 24/7.

This would be a cool story, where, the clone becomes super successful, finds a wife, gets a high paying job, contributes to society, and the original just wallows in ever increasing self-pity and resentment.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by Gatecrasher53
This would be a cool story, where, the clone becomes super successful, finds a wife, gets a high paying job, contributes to society, and the original just wallows in ever increasing self-pity and resentment.

TBH, that last part has already happened.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Gatecrasher53

Pretty sure that was the plot of a Fairly Odd Parents episode
Quote by sashki
Pretty sure that was the plot of a Fairly Odd Parents episode

damn, foiled again.
*throws out scribbled on pad of paper*
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
nah, aside from personality annoyances (i'm better off with someone different from me to begin with), I'm not into mixed race people (can't help but view it as a little incestual due to mixed race being an extreme minority still and only really having siblings as reference when growing up) and I'm too tight for my dick (based on dildo testing, my length is fine but my girth is a not doable)
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I'm very picky when it comes to dating, so no.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Date? Hell no. Start a band? Yes.

I would be intolerable to date. I have no idea how I'm in a relationship now.

But it would be nice to have a band that's just clones of yourself.
Just a teenage girl who loves playing guitar way too much, if that's even possible.

I live for my girlfriend. <3
oh man even if i had one clone we could take turns going to work.

i could get so much shit done.

or probably just continue to waste all the extra time i'd have.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug