You know it's coming 
You know it's coming 
The final transcendence

You know it's coming 
You know it's coming 
You know it's coming 
The final transcendence 
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
What's the inspiration this time? Similar to the last?

That's a great opening stanza. Starting strong, and the building continues as you go on. I'm not sold on the "liquid grave" part, but perhaps that's out of ignorance. I wouldn't assume someone with opened wrists has much control over anything, expressing life or not. And the rest makes sense in the logic of the song, so I haven't anything left to say. Is there a reason why opened wrists exhibit control? Hm. Interesting as always in any case.
I am a fake mountain.
I've been thinking, well, about death. Not in a suicidal way, but more analytical. All my grandparents have died over a 30-year span, and I heard bits and pieces about their end throughout my life; cancer, diseases, complications. I knew someone who did commit suicide, so that also comes into play, albeit not in the method described. The basic concept was two parts: you aren't in complete control of your death; even with suicide, the exact moment of death can lack precision (say, slitting wrists vs gunshot to the head); the second was to extrapolate on the moment of death. 

Death is fascinating because we don't have people that come back and give you a run down of the experience---at least not credible ones. I know the interest is dark, but to just think through what happens is interesting. There is a mystery that lacks a first person view.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
Ah, that elucidates things a bit. I've thought about death in both suicidal and non-suicidal terms, so I can relate. Forgetting faith, the moment of death is pretty much the biggest mystery in life. Good thinking with this piece. Your explanation also reconciles that stanza about which I was unsure.
I am a fake mountain.