Done

And we know how it will end
All they do is ask you to
and you give away the last of you
Until there's nothing to defend
Do you ever stop to wonder
Why they always steal your thunder

https://soundcloud.com/user-152355585/turtleneck-martyr
The lyrics work well with the music, and there are a few vocalists of mixed styles that come to mind: Neil Gust, Josh Homme, a more sedate Trent Reznor, et cetera.

The content itself doesn't have a whole lot to ground it aside from the opening lines and gun and the pills. I can feel the sentiment behind the second verse, but it's not a particularly strong feeling. It's a taste where there could be a bite. Conversely, the droning "Done with being done with being done with being done" works in its simplicity. As for the chorus, it's better set to music than taken by itself.

Cool song from a musical standpoint though.
I am a fake mountain.
Thanks for the critique! Contents somewhat inspired by the tragic suicide of Chris Cornell.  

It seems a bit ironic that I was reasonably satisfied with the second (short) verse, if not the first. In my way of writing, music almost always comes first. I then search for words that fit both musically and topic wise. It necessitates compromises and sometimes I can get pretty lazy, content with finding a word that sounds right. Also (as you will have guessed), English is not my first language.

Glad you liked it from a musical standpoint.
Aye, Cornell hit extra hard.

I didn't guess that English isn't your first language. Your lyrics don't indicate that at all.

The second verse has an extra meaning now that you've mentioned it. I mean, one of Soundgarden's more popular songs is "Jesus Christ Pose," and you're touching upon it there. Kudos for that.

Rock on.
I am a fake mountain.