Hi i play electric guitar for 3+ years and i want to get new one i want to play mostly heavy metal (Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Megadeth, Buckethead, Yngwie....) and rock (Pink Floyd, Dire Straits, Santana, Gary Moore, Scorpions,Dick Dale......) so i don't know which of these guitars to get 

Jackson Adrian Smith SDX $534
Ibanez RG370AHMZ $556
or save for Jackson Kelly KE3 $760

i use AT4 and GR5
Would the Jackson KE3 you've mentioned be made in Japan? Because if it is, that's the guitar to choose out of those 3. The old MIJ Pro series were great guitars.

But $760? You can get MIJ KE3's used for less than half of that.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jackson-Electric-Guitar-Kelly-KE3-Crimson-Swirl-color-tombstone-case-/142417754603?hash=item2128c279eb:g:AcQAAOSwhvFZDLhD
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
I agree with T00DEEPBLUE  here.  The KE3 is a the older MIJ model number (I have one) and it's a cool guitar for sure.  

Have you played a Kelly to compare it to the superstrats you're looking at?  My Kelly shifts everything to the left a good amount the way it hangs - look at all the wood between the end of the bridge and the strap button.  Also the upper fret access isn't all that great for me on the Kelly with that lower horn.  I have better access on my Dinky.  

Also the KE3 came with either Duncan Designed Detonators (Invaders) or Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz (or '59, don't remember).  The Detonators may not be the pickup you want so budget in a pickup swap too for this model.  

But the Kelly looks completely badass!!
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .