0 0%
Scientology
0 0%
Unarius Academy of Science
0 0%
Other (Specify)
8 36%
Voters: 22.
I've been on a real kick watching documentaries and reading shit about different cults lately. Aum Shinrikyo is probably my favorite, just because it was a bunch of smart dudes who managed to amass the resources necessary to actually follow-through on their heinous plans. 

Honorable mentions to Unarius Academy of Science, Raelism, and Heaven's Gate for UFO incorporation.

What's your favorite, and why?
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Where the fuck is Blue Oyster?

Amateur.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
cargo ones
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by sashki
The

This one

Although the Jonestown one is the most interesting actual cult because getting 900 people to commit suicide at once is pretty impressive (also stupid)
I have nothing important to say
Other: BTBAM fans

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Republican.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by JackSaints
This one

Although the Jonestown one is the most interesting actual cult because getting 900 people to commit suicide at once is pretty impressive (also stupid)

Most evidence now suggests that there were very few who willingly took the poison. Most were either injected or forced to drink it at gunpoint. Jones loses points for that, in my eyes.

Quote by ErikLensherr

also movementarians
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Unitology

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
All major world religions
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Satanic Church / Nihilist groups (the progressive kind, not the die-hard Anton LaVey nut-cases)
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Probably Mormonism because it's the most outwardly convincing/accepted one, despite being a blatantly deceptive.

that said, Christianity in general
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Blue Oyster Cult
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
I'm an ex-Jehovah's Witness and I can tell you right now that cult fucks people up badly.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
IDK that cult in Eyes Wide Shut seemed to have its benefits 
Quote by Rossenrot
IDK that cult in Eyes Wide Shut seemed to have its benefits 

Yeah but at the cost of absolute degeneracy
The cult of Gretsch White Falcons through heavy Chorus....ie, THE Cult.
My Current Mains
- 1996 Fender Jag-Stang with EMG Pickups
- 1998 Fender Jaguar with Cool Rails
- 1982 Hondo Paul Dean II (DiMarzio Super II X2)
- 2010 "Fender" Jazzmaster (Home built)
- 2013 Squier VM Bass VI (stock)
Mormons are pretty funny, but nothing beats vegans, even the few vegetarian friends I have think they're the worst, it's great
As far as being a cult goes (Brainwashing, promoting terrible things etc), Islam is pretty damn excellent.
RIP Tom Searle.
Other - The Church of Global Warming
"It's better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war"
The Healing Church
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Cost?

>what wasn't edited out of Kubrick's post-humorous erotic drama is all that it costs
I find the whole jonestown massacre fascinating. Awful that it happened but really interesting how it all went down.

Heaven's Gate too. Marshall Applewhite is the craziest looking mother fuck I've ever seen.
The Mythic Dawn
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Quote by aig91
I'm an ex-Jehovah's Witness and I can tell you right now that cult fucks people up badly.

My grandparents are JWs, and I can agree.

Quote by ErikLensherr

Fun Fact it was apparently grape flavored Flavor Aid laced with a cyanide not Kool Aid that they drank in Jonestown.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Jun 22, 2017,
Quote by Evilnine
Fun Fact it was apparently grape flavored Flavor Aid laced with a cyanide not Kool Aid that they drank in Jonestown.
i like how this sentence is phrased such that it can be taken to imply that kool aid would have killed them without cyanide in it
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
Quote by K33nbl4d3
i like how this sentence is phrased such that it can be taken to imply that kool aid would have killed them without cyanide in it

LOL that was not my intention, I just find it ironic that "Drink the Kool Aid" is used so often to reference someone following blindly when it really was Flavor Aid OH Yeeeeeeaah!

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge