So I've been offered one at a relatively low price, my favorite bands are Queens of the Stone Age, Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, Led Zeppelin and Black Sabbath, I was wondering if this amp would suit my needs tone-wise (of course, for its price range, I don't expect it to sound like a tube amp but I wanna know if its good), what do you guys think?

Also what guitar would you recommend in a cheap price range too for those bands' sounds?

Mainly interested in tasty QotSA tones.
Current Gear:
Peavey Zodiac DE Scorpio (Bass)
Yamaha RBX-170 (Bass)
Boss ODB-3 (Overdrive Pedal)
Line 6 LowDown 150 (Amp)
Quote by Silveroon009
So I've been offered one at a relatively low price, my favorite bands are Queens of the Stone Age, Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, Led Zeppelin and Black Sabbath, I was wondering if this amp would suit my needs tone-wise (of course, for its price range, I don't expect it to sound like a tube amp but I wanna know if its good), what do you guys think?

Also what guitar would you recommend in a cheap price range too for those bands' sounds?

Mainly interested in tasty QotSA tones.

I would not really bother. SS 20w, tiny 8'' speaker. Do you have an amp budget we could work with and maybe suggest something a bit more worthwhile?