Poll: Would you date a homeless person?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you date a homeless person?
Yes
4 12%
Maybe
10 30%
No
16 48%
Fuck yes; date no
3 9%
Voters: 33.
I got a bed 4 u right here bby

Edit: Continuing to date someone who has become homeless does not count
Check out my band Disturbed
I only date millionaire swimsuit models.

Sense of humour is a bonus too.
I only date people who post in The Pit
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I've never seen an attractive homeless girl.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
to put things in prospective..Would a homeless person date YOU?
play well

wolf
As a white cis noble coward new breed of criminal scum, i would in fact date a hobo, but not if it was trans
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by ErikLensherr
I've never seen an attractive homeless girl.
i've seen cute crusties, but then you have to contend with the smell of never showering.

also the 99% probability of white person dreads.

and extremist leftist politics.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
yeah no

especially not that homeless by choice shit. 
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by mattedbird
homeless ladies are right up my alley 
actually laughed at this awful dad joke.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I probably would but I don't think I'd take it seriously

I did see an attractive, young homeless girl once so they are out there, if you happen to have a fetish for homeless chicks
I have nothing important to say
Only if they treat me to nice restaurant crumbs.

Not those cheap dumpster crumbs like one of those cheapo homelesses.

I deserve to be pampered.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Only if they were a person who actually had a residence but identified as a homeless person.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by vintage x metal
yeah no

especially not that homeless by choice shit. 

EXCUSE ME

The proper term is "Transwithoutpermanentresidence"
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
EXCUSE ME

The proper term is "Transwithoutpermanentresidence"

Transient Citizens is actually the correct "PC" term rt
Quote by StewieSwan

Excuse me, did you just assume my OS?

I'm not a "PC," nor am I Mac, I am OS-fluid.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
so long as she has a job.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by wolflen
to put things in prospective..Would a homeless person date YOU?

Are you implying it is potentially going to happen?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Quote by StewieSwan

No it isn't lol

Also why hasn't Workaholics been brought up yet??
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
No it isn't lol

i've missed so many episodes in the past few years.

is it even on anymore?

last one i saw was the one where they all sell out.
Quote by Dreadnought
No it isn't lol

I'll be sure to mention that to the cops I talk to daily
Quote by StewieSwan
I'll be sure to mention that to the cops I talk to daily

Eh they probably wouldn't care tbh

While there's thankfully no authority on "PC" terms, law enforcement is definitely not on the short list of contenders lol
Quote by Dreadnought
Eh they probably wouldn't care tbh

While there's thankfully no authority on "PC" terms, law enforcement is definitely not on the short list of contenders lol

cops definitely have to use all the pc terms yo. didn't you hear about the seattle (i think) cops that are being told to use "community member" instead of "suspect" in their reports?
Nope, but Seattle PD is generally a very well regarded force. They do a lot of shit right.
One advantage with dating someone that is homeless is that after your date you could just drop them off anywhere.
None of that driving halfway across town bullshit.
Quote by CodeMonk
One advantage with dating someone that is homeless is that after your date you could just drop them off anywhere.
None of that driving halfway across town bullshit.

"pick u up at 7 by the wal mart?"

"I'll be here"

"lmao i know"
A girl at work told me a funny story about how she met this handsome guy on plenty of fish the dating app, and how she was going to meet him at a park and start a date. She found out the guy was homeless and managed to arrange the date through an internet cafe when she saw him get off a bus with ragged clothing and torn shoes. He recognized her photo and called her out by name where she freak out, ran to her car and drove off haha.

She later found out it was him because he messaged her about how he was sorry he didnt tell her he was down on his luck or something to that extent.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Last edited by Nelshizzle at Jun 24, 2017,