Page 1 of 2
Seeing as how Corey Taylor just said Chad had a face like a foot, well, I figured a Chad shoop thread was begging to be made, lol

Original:

Cutout:

Aaaaaaaaaaand, my contribution...
SHOOOOOPS
...is my MUSIC as good as muh shoops?

Quote by sglover34479
You know life isn't fair when people like HB are stuck posting on a guitar forum instead of rolling in bitches and cash.
Last edited by Haunted Boy at Jun 22, 2017,
i didn't think it was possible for there to be a beef lamer than katy perry vs taylor swift. yeah this shit blows that completely outta the water.

that said, we are all glad to see you are back with another quality shoop thread

I couldn't decide so I made two
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
lmfaoooooooooooooo

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Chad wins.
Last edited by 33db at Jun 21, 2017,
I really don't know where I was ever going with this.

There isn't a lot I miss about the Pit, but damned if shoop threads don't make me laugh like an idiot.
Death to Ovation haters!
i tried using my free version of photoshop for about 5 minutes, but i don't know what i'm doing.

*image of Chad with plumbus over crotch*

*image of Chad with crazysam over crotch*
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Fat Lard

Oh shit
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Ok legit quality shoop material.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by MeTallIcA313 at Jun 22, 2017,
Quote by UltimateGuizar

this is the best one hands down
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
The Pit still has the best shoop threads on the internet

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Oh holy Jeezus you guys! I'm dying, lmmfao!!! 

I can't wait to see all the shit we're gonna come up with! 

I fixed the cutout in my first post to the correct png extension. Oh, and here's Footface just for the helluvit

SHOOOOOPS
...is my MUSIC as good as muh shoops?

Quote by sglover34479
You know life isn't fair when people like HB are stuck posting on a guitar forum instead of rolling in bitches and cash.
Quote by Jackintehbox

This is truly the future of wearable tech and powerpoint presentation.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Haunted Boy
Aaaaaaaaaaand, my contribution...

Madre di Dios
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.

Edit: Fast shoop, it's a bit rough xD
Last edited by Lord-O-Donuts at Jun 22, 2017,
Quote by ehbacon
This is pure trash, pure trash

Every time I see it it makes me gag
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Page 1 of 2