It's a 2013 les paul traditional. I'm changing strings and I just broke 4 strings in a row, all right at the peg head! UGH! I don't see anything physically that would be causing the breakage. What can i do? I have to go get more strings now ugh. 
How should I fix this? 
Could be a tiny burr that needs polishing. I had one on a bridge that I couldn't see at all, and could barely feel.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by dannyalcatraz
Could be a tiny burr that needs polishing.  I had one on a bridge that I couldn't see at all, and could barely feel.

It seems to be breaking near the peg head. How do i take care of that, if that's what it is? Can I do it myself or should i bring it to a shop? 
IF not sure what you're doing just take to a tech, should be inexpensive repair, they'll probably file and sand the peg head at the point where breakage occurs. Either saddle side or tuner side...if guitar is under warranty might want to write them to at least send you some replacement strings as you're out of pocket on that
This usde to happen to my Epiphone Les Paul, too. Once I sort of located the problem I proceeded to (unscientifically) apply pencil rub where the string passes through the hole in the peg. Hasn't happened since then... FWIW...
Something like this is usually due to a small burr on the tuning peg, as has already been mentioned.  It can also happen if you don't string the guitar properly.  If you don't have locking tuners then the string needs to be wrapped around the tuning peg at least 2 times when tuned to pitch to relieve tension  where the string threads through the peg.  Locking tuners are designed to not need the extra wraps but if you don't have locking tuners then the wraps are important to stop string breakage and for tuning stability.
Not taking any online orders.