Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
I'd guess no and keep looking.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

I think it's a bit large to fit in a gig bag (check the dimensions). As far as "good" goes, I think you're asking a bit much of a $27 purchase.

Buy 10 and you'll have a 100W stack for just $270!!!
Quote by SpectrumPulse
I'm looking for a portable amp that can fit in most gig bags. Is this Sawtooth any good? Any personal experience with it?

https://www.amazon.com/Sawtooth-ST-AMP-10ST-AMP-10-10-Watt-Electric-Guitar/dp/B00FBRUSAE

"Any good" at 28 bucks is an odd statement, really. Nothing at that price range is going to be good. A friend got one in a starter back and it was unusable from the start. I would not recommend. For 28 bucks, though, there is not much else in that price range, at such a small size to fit in a gig bag. You could get one of the branded Micro Amps like from VOX, Marshall, or Fender.

Maybe a more worthwhile option would be to get an amp simulation app for a smart phone if you have one. iRig, BIAS, Amplitube, Garageband, etc. You need a special adapter for them, though.