I know this is kind of an odd question but please bear with me. I am about to get a Fender Road Worn Guitar and after looking at the photos of it I am thinking it is a little more road worn than I would really like. It is one of Fender's classic 3 color type finishes. How hard would it be to touch up small areas of the body and neck to make it look less road worn yet still normal, as in still look like it very well may have come that way from the factory. Funny thing is, the one they have on Fender's own webpage is exactly like I would like but the one the store has is missing quite a bit more paint than the one pictured on the Fender Website. Is this something I'd likely be able to do myself or would I need to have a professional do it for me. Biggest question/problem I can think of right now is getting the Nitro paint in the right color and in a relative small quantity.
They clear-coat over the worn parts of the finish so you're not just going to be able to just paint on top of the parts that look bare. A sunburst is going to be really hard to touch up, too, it's not like a solid color where you just have to match it correctly. Perhaps one of the refinishing experts can say for sure, but my guess is that this is not something you'd be able to do competently without basically stripping everything and starting over. 

I'd see if they can order a different one, or just check some other stores or wait for inventory to turn over to get the finish you want. I would not throw money away destroying the resale on a guitar that isn't what you want, when Fender makes the one you do. 
Get a different guitar.. relic'd is not for everyone... I prefer new or used guitar that isn't relic'd but sometimes if it suits the look of the instrument.. then it's ok..

Don't get me wrong, my intention is not to cause friction or bad juju.. it's either you like it or not.. you're paying for a road worn looking guitar and think it's too relic'd.. if you keep playing it.. the finish will wear down just the same..
I have Washburn guitars 'Maverick Series' and bass 'Bantam Series' and a few pedals and amps, but man I wish to have more patience and drive practicing my playing, if it's equal to the modding itch, then I'm golden.
Talk to the folks at Wild West guitars in Pasadena. They seem to have a really tight relationship with Fender Corona and may be able to find you one that's much less "worn." Factories don't send out guitars with bare wood (normally) -- if it *looks* like bare wood, chances are it's got a clear coat of matte finish on that particular area (as Roc8995 noted, above).
It takes a lot of work to relic a guitar and fender charge a lot of money for all that extra work.  I why pay extra money for a feature you don't want?
Not taking any online orders.