Happy birthday!
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

happy birthd-ayyy
Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
Happy birthday UG's only other good school alum.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.

Pic of guitarxo rn
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
happy catday!
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Hope you eat lots of cake
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
happy birthday here is an upside-down cat with pretty eyes

a fat one, mint condition

and here is one who doesn't trust glass tables

and finally here is one taking a cute selfie

this is just a picture of me right now

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at Jun 22, 2017,
I figured you were getting tired of cats for your birthday so instead I got you this funny looking moose.

Happy birthday moosexo
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
hbd kitty kat 

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

happy birthday girl.   i'm still here if that was your wish
Thank you everyone  

I did not do anything especially exciting today but I'll make up for it this weekend. 
cat
happy birthday Ms. Kitty.

here's a pic of my cat with his paws crossed all dainty like while glaring at me.

(anyone else having issues with tinypic? weird pop up ads, asian language video captcha, and dns server error when trying to upload. feel like i should do a scan, but i need to go to bed soon)
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug

Happy birthday! Years ago you mentioned picking your nose with Q-tips and now I can never go back to tissues. Thank you
happy birthday even though you were very mean to me once 
Happy belated birthday, wasn't around when this was initially posted
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Wow totally missed this.

Happy late B-Day fellow food thread enthusiast. I hope your b-day was delish
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.