alison moyet - i saw her on a few tv programmes recently and have decided i don't like her at all, she seems like a wrong'un to me

post people you dislike for no reason 
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
I always have a reason
Check out my band Disturbed
zoey deschanel... shes cool n everything but her demeaner pisses me off for some unknown reason.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Nobody.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
The guy who plays Jim Halpert and is the voice for esurance commercials. Everything about him, to my very damn core
Quote by Fat Lard
The guy who plays Jim Halpert and is the voice for esurance commercials. Everything about him, to my very damn core

I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The guy who voiced that shitty Bowie documentary.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Brummies, the accent annoys me and I'm not sure why

"You from Birmingham?"
"Yaammoyte"
Ugh
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Last edited by Bladez22 at Jun 22, 2017,
sometimes i can dislike someone without being able to properly put the why into words.

kind of a gut feeling/intuition thing.

probably subtle body language/mannerisms that i connect to other people/attributes/personality types i dislike.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Alphonso. That guy can be kind of a jerk.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
Quote by theogonia777
Nobody.
Same.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Can't stand Jonah Hill, I think he is literally one of the most shit actors to ever curse the screen.
Yet somehow he gets these big roles.

I also have a thing where I can look at someone for the first time and decide I don't like them.
It's a weird thing I can't explain, but the longer I know the person, the more it is revealed my instincts were correct.
Quote by 33db
It's a weird thing I can't explain, but the longer I know the person, the more it is revealed my instincts were correct.

It's called confirmation bias. 
Free Ali
Quote by jedigovnaUG
I'm one of those hate-able people. Even I hate myself

You sound like me.
My Current Mains
- 1996 Fender Jag-Stang with EMG Pickups
- 1998 Fender Jaguar with Cool Rails
- 1982 Hondo Paul Dean II (DiMarzio Super II X2)
- 2010 "Fender" Jazzmaster (Home built)
- 2013 Squier VM Bass VI (stock)
Quote by laid-to-waste
zoey deschanel... shes cool n everything but her demeaner pisses me off for some unknown reason.

I hate her for embodying and proliferating the 'quirky girl' ideal. It's like Ramona Flowers without any of the effort of actually being cool; just dress and act a specific way while keeping a very, very cultivated pinterest account with cat pictures and ideas on how you want to replace all your glasses with mason jars.

Liking interesting things does not make you interesting. It's like the girl version of being a comic book geek.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by StewieSwan
I always have a reason

Same here even if it is a shallow reason.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Lana Del Ray.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by theogonia777
Nobody.

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Same.

lies
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Lana Del Ray.

Excuse me?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by kalypto
lies
Nah. I'm reasonable.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
There aren't any people I dislike for no reason. There is always a reason, even if it's really petty.  
I have nothing important to say
I dislike weak people, physically and emotionally.  I also dislike people who dish shit but can't take it.  And people who go grocery shopping in the morning and hold up the line for people who are just trying to get a fucking doughnut or their lunch for the day.  I seriously want to puke in my mouth, run up to them, and spew it all over the prepackaged garbage they had to buy at six in the morning.  

Oh, and people who drink cream and sugar in their coffee.  It's irrational.  But when I see someone get a black coffee then load it, I judge them .
"I definitely don’t write all my music in a blackout, like I used to, although I did come up with some good stuff in a blackout."
-Matt Fucking Pike
Quote by ErikLensherr
Excuse me?

Youre excused.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by kalypto
lies

I have clear reasons for hating everyone I hate even if they are insignificant reasons.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.

jk
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?