Will I break the circuit of the electrical components in my guitar if I take out the neck pickup? I have a Jackson JS-32 DKA-M. I was wondering because I never use the neck pickup and I would like to remove it.
I have no idea why you would want to leave a hole in your guitar where the pickup is, but, if you want to take it out there is no real problem. Trace the wire from the pick-up back to where the first attaches to something else and cut them off there.

If you want to remove it because it is getting in the way of your pick or fingers, have you tried adjusting it's heigh with the centre screws? you could probably reduce its hieght quite a lot.
PSimonR  +1.  I saw a band do this the other week - you could only notice in the first few rows.  That neck pickup was flush with the ring.  
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
PSimonR Thanks for your help. I just don't need that pickup and I have already lowered it so much that it doesn't stick up from the body of the guitar but I have come to the conclusion that I don't want it at all.
Quote by prngles
PSimonR Thanks for your help. I just don't need that pickup and I have already lowered it so much that it doesn't stick up from the body of the guitar but I have come to the conclusion that I don't want it at all.

I'd really suggest buying a guitar that doesn't have the neck pickup rather than removing it.
dspellman That's true, but I'm not going to buy another guitar because I don't want the neck pickup in the one I already own.
dspellman lolz
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/